ADVERTISEMENT

New Pathway to Winning the SEC West!

BLUMPKINATOR DONG

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2018
Texas
NEVER thought I would be saying those words after losses to Arky and Miss State but LETTUCE discuss!

SEC WEST STANDINGS

Alabama 2-1
Ole Miss 1-1
Auburn 1-1
Miss State 1-1
Texas A&M 1-2
Arkansas 1-2
LSU 1-2

Obviously we have to win out which after this weekend is very much possible and the “new expectation.” What has to happen if we win out is Miss State is gonna have to lose atleast 2 more times which is VERY likely starting this weekend against Bama. Their remaining schedule also consists of a SOLID undefeated Kentucky team, Auburn, Arkansas, and Ole Miss. Arkansas isn’t winning out with Bama, Auburn, LSU, and Miss State left on their schedule either. Soooo… that leaves the Tide at the top who just has to fall ONE more time for a 10-2 Aggie Team to jump them… it might be wishful thinking but here’s what’s left that could “possibly” do it. Miss State, Arkansas, LSU, and Auburn…. I think it’s gonna come down to a Rivalry game at a packed Jordan Hare Stadium at the end of the season which after this weekend of pure INSANITY is more than possible for Auburn to pull off! Maybe Arkansas can get them but that game is in Tuscaloosa and they match up with Bama about as well as they did with Georgia so I really don’t see that happening. Anyways please share your theories on how this team can still win the SEC West! I also know all the above bullshit is irrelevant if we don’t win out! God this feeling is still too surreal!! It’s a GREAT MONDAY AGS!!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.