ADVERTISEMENT

Navy Extremism Standdown Today

agbq89inva

Gold Member
Dec 16, 2001
Interested to see how its presented. I am the analytical type, so I am very interested in data, facts and solid analysis. That is all. Gig'em.

image.jpg

We used to have safety stand downs in the Army to address, duh, safety. A full day of classes. Now they get to address clothes, speech, holding hands in public along with how not to judge.

Meanwhile our enemies with a military are actually preparing for war while we use our military as a social experiment to enforce political correctness as democrats see fit

Reactions: texasguyto
We, as a nation, are ****ed with these idiots from San Francisco running the country.

Reactions: wick
Reagan’s words ring true:

‘Freedom is a fragile thing and it's never more than one generation away from extinction. It is not ours by way of inheritance; it must be fought for and defended constantly by each generation, for it comes only once to a people.’

Back story for the rest of us might be in order here.

DoD wide they are having 1-2 day breaks in training or normal duty day stuff to talk about extremism in the ranks and how to identify it/report it/etc.

someone in my little section of the DoD had flyers made with George Washington and Ben Franklin with the caption “The faces of Extremism” and posted them around the buildings. Didn’t go over too well with the EO folks, but fvck them.

DoD wide they are having 1-2 day breaks in training or normal duty day stuff to talk about extremism in the ranks and how to identify it/report it/etc.

someone in my little section of the DoD had flyers made with George Washington and Ben Franklin with the caption “The faces of Extremism” and posted them around the buildings. Didn’t go over too well with the EO folks, but fvck them.
So the joke is our current government / country came about because people took over a prior government so we should embrace people trying to take over our government now? That is super funny! Agree, fvck people in the department of defense who don’t think this is hilarious to support defending a takeover of the current government.

So the joke is our current government / country came about because people took over a prior government so we should embrace people trying to take over our government now? That is super funny! Agree, fvck people in the department of defense who don’t think this is hilarious to support defending a takeover of the current government.
You seriously suck

you are correct, this extremist training is a huge joke. and yes, fvck those people taking themselves so seriously that they miss the irony in all of this, and fvck them again for these policies you’ll soon see coming out about what is/isn’t considered “extremist” in nature and acceptable punishments.

As long as the patriots who take their oath to the country and the constitution seriously get to keep the badass weaponry our tax dollars pay for and the extremists do not I think we will be okay.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT