ADVERTISEMENT

Mypillow

These threads are SUCH softballs. Can I go ahead and point to the fence?

Trump-loving-MyPillow-CEO-Mike-Lindell-sparks-wave-of-memes-over.jpg

38206788-9164047-image-a-27_1611075521865.jpg

And let's rollout martial law and blame the whole "insurrection"/election on an Iran/China conspiracy.

mypillow.jpg

Last edited:
Lindell has a very inspirational personal story and journey. Seems like everyone would pull for him, his american company, and his american employees and their families.

But you know...Trump...so destroy them. Such hate...deep and pervasive hate.

Not everyone pulls for companies rated "F" by the Better Business Bureau.

So lefties want him cancelled because of a poor BBB rating?

I thought your message suggested "everyone" should pull for him, all things considered.

Why do you capitalize everything properly in your last message except "American"?

You obfuscate my rather simple question...which of course was rhetorical. I know very well why the cancel culture has Mike Lindell in their sights...as do you.

Reactions: BDB99 and wick
Lindell has a very inspirational personal story and journey. Seems like everyone would pull for him, his american company, and his american employees and their families.

Another guy who had an inspirational story before things happened...

Bill Cosby
OJ Simpson
Hitler
Judas

You obfuscate my rather simple question...which of course was rhetorical. I know very well why the cancel culture has Mike Lindell in their sights...as do you.

And that's what causes you to simp for a shady businessman's shitty pillows.

Reactions: jeffmc
I like his pillows...own them. I have a bad neck and the way you can shape them works very well for me. They work much better than any other pillow I've tried.

If you or any of your commie friends have a bad neck you should give them a try..

You can be all of that and it’s great. But you can also be conspiracy wackadoodle like this guy and you can be judged on that too.

Lot's of conspiracy folks to cancel...when do we get to the CNN staff?

That's what I thought...some conspiracy theories are more equal than others...no?

Reactions: Reckless75
My wife & I just bought 4 more. If you want the standard ones Sam's has them pretty reasonable.

My wife bought two queen size at Bath & Body (on clearance) and cut up her card at the store after the transaction.

Wasn't there a recent thread about how a bunch of people here wont buy Nike shoes because it had a commercial they didn't like?

Makes me laugh how the same people would say it's cancel culture to not buy a pillow from someone who peddles wild conspiracy theories.

My wife & I just bought 4 more. If you want the standard ones Sam's has them pretty reasonable.

My wife bought two queen size at Bath & Body (on clearance) and cut up her card at the store after the transaction.
She cancelled Bath & Body! Cancel Culture!

Was the hourly worker visible upset by knowing your wife will no longer finance shampoo from their fine establishment?

Reactions: jeffmc and bioaggie
Nike was years back but whatever you want to believe.
Why do you support child labor and slave labor that Nike runs off of and supports? Nike has sold out to China just like the nba so I don’t support entities that use child and slave labor. The Uighur population would like to know why the nba and democrats seem to be perfectly fine with how they are treated. Nike and democrats have made it perfectly clear that the slave trade of today is perfectly fine in China but everything even remotely patriotic about the US and it’s founding need to be ripped down. Including statues and names of historic figures that were responsible for the founding of a nation that is the foundation to the west. But orange man bad so everything Republican or patriotic in a historical sense is now racism based.

• Love
Reactions: darterbury
Wasn't there a recent thread about how a bunch of people here wont buy Nike shoes because it had a commercial they didn't like?

Makes me laugh how the same people would say it's cancel culture to not buy a pillow from someone who peddles wild conspiracy theories.
Its the American way to be free to think and say what you believe...is not that the case? If not who gets to decide who I like, what I say and what I think??? Is it Ms Lube Rack 1959 aka Nancy D'Alesandro, aka Nancy Pelosi daughter of Big Tommy D'Alesandro who ran the Baltimore mafia and subject of numerous FBI investigations or someone that thinks I have crazy theories?

As for cancel culture it sucks either way but cancelling dissent or silencing it takes us down some roads I don't want to see us go.

Its the American way to be free to think and say what you believe...is not that the case? If not who gets to decide who I like, what I say and what I think??? Is it Ms Lube Rack 1959 aka Nancy D'Alesandro, aka Nancy Pelosi daughter of Big Tommy D'Alesandro who ran the Baltimore mafia and subject of numerous FBI investigations or someone that thinks I have crazy theories?

As for cancel culture it sucks either way but cancelling dissent or silencing it takes us down some roads I don't want to see us go.
I agree with you that we can buy products or support companies based on whatever metric we want. If you want to eat or not eat chicken sandwiches based on a guys position on gay marriage, do whatever you want. I just like to point out hypocrisy. In this case, it's people saying not buying this weirdos pillows is cancel culture and cancel culture is wrong while also not buying Nike shoes because it had commercials with Collin Kaepernick. I just find that stuff funny. Cutting up a Bath & Body card at a store where you just used it is slightly more funny though.

Why do you support child labor and slave labor that Nike runs off of and supports? Nike has sold out to China just like the nba so I don’t support entities that use child and slave labor. The Uighur population would like to know why the nba and democrats seem to be perfectly fine with how they are treated. Nike and democrats have made it perfectly clear that the slave trade of today is perfectly fine in China but everything even remotely patriotic about the US and it’s founding need to be ripped down. Including statues and names of historic figures that were responsible for the founding of a nation that is the foundation to the west. But orange man bad so everything Republican or patriotic in a historical sense is now racism based.
That was a weird response. Totally missed the boat on the conversation.

Do you own any Apple products by chance?

I agree with you that we can buy products or support companies based on whatever metric we want. If you want to eat or not eat chicken sandwiches based on a guys position on gay marriage, do whatever you want. I just like to point out hypocrisy. In this case, it's people saying not buying this weirdos pillows is cancel culture and cancel culture is wrong while also not buying Nike shoes because it had commercials with Collin Kaepernick. I just find that stuff funny. Cutting up a Bath & Body card at a store where you just used it is slightly more funny though.
Oh..you lefties...you crack me up, really you do. So let me try to simplify this for you. It would be so much easier had any of you had Civics in Middle School. Someone has laid one helluva guilt trip on you.

Cancel culture is about intimidation, and destruction of those who don't support your goofy anti American policies. Destruction of people (Mike Lindell), destruction of companies (Parler), destruction of livelihoods (My Pillow employees), destruction of their futures (Kayleigh McEnany).

It goes far beyond an individual's personal choice to voice their opinion by doing business with someone. That's not enough for cancel culturists...scorched earth of opposing views and their lives is the goal.

I may choose not to do business with someone, but I would never wish to ruin their company, or ruin their employee's livelihoods or lives. That is purely evil, unpatriotic, and un-American.

Last edited:
How do you go through that many pillows having to restock?

Bite on something cheaper

Oh..you lefties...you crack me up, really you do. So let me try to simplify this for you. It would be so much easier had any of you had Civics in Middle School. Someone has laid one helluva guilt trip on you.

Cancel culture is about intimidation, and destruction of those who don't support your goofy anti American policies. Destruction of people (Mike Lindell), destruction of companies (Parler), destruction of livelihoods (My Pillow employees), destruction of their futures (Kelly McEnany).

It goes far beyond an individual's personal choice to voice their opinion by doing business with someone. That's not enough for cancel culturists...scorched earth of opposing views and their lives is the goal.

I may choose not to do business with someone, but I would never wish to ruin their company, or ruin their employee's livelihoods or lives. That is purely evil, unpatriotic, and un-American.
You had a class about cancel culture in middle school? And civics involves cancel culture. Both of those things are unique.

My take away is you’re cool with people not supporting companies you don’t want to support either that those evil heathens at Bath & Body but you don’t like if others don’t support a company you like such as a pillow guy who furthers crazy conspiracy theory.

Personally I think people can buy or not buy for whatever reasons they want.

You had a class about cancel culture in middle school? And civics involves cancel culture. Both of those things are unique.

My take away is you’re cool with people not supporting companies you don’t want to support either that those evil heathens at Bath & Body but you don’t like if others don’t support a company you like such as a pillow guy who furthers crazy conspiracy theory.

Personally I think people can buy or not buy for whatever reasons they want.
We may disagree politically, but you are a very sharp guy. You are being purposely obtuse. Your first two paragraphs are ridiculous. Your third completely misses the point.

Cancel culture is about intimidation, and destruction of those who don't support your goofy anti American policies. Destruction of people (Mike Lindell), destruction of companies (Parler), destruction of livelihoods (My Pillow employees), destruction of their futures (Kayleigh McEnany).

We had a situation in my town of Trophy Club were a bunch of liberals formed a group to block and ruin conservative businesses. They got caught and called out on a public forum. Many of the bitch liberal group started crying and pleading that the information be takin out of public eye. Several claimed this would cost them jobs within the school district.

Absolute fcking hypocrites.

ADVERTISEMENT