ADVERTISEMENT

More Hunter (and Joe) Biden News

As we knew Biden is dirty. Explains a lot regarding China and Russia/ Ukraine. He will be a security risk.

Last edited:

So it’s looking like the laptop has been confirmed as belonging to Hunter and the emails verified as real

There are two problems that need addressing:

1) pure unadulterated censorship by Twitter of the original NY Post article as well as the lockout of both the Post and Presidential Press Secretary account to suppress the story.

2) the actual verification that these are real and that Biden was influence peddling with China ... for money.

The story is bad enough, the suppression of the story by a public supported (section 203 exemption) is really,really, really bad!!

1) The answer is putting up more gun free zone signs. Criminals will abide by those rules.

2). Train the cops to ask the criminals nicely to stop coming toward them.

3) Practice shooting them in the big toe. I think the leg is too violent.

Last edited:
It is scary that in this country we can have a government that can go after a president based on a fabricated dossier paid for by a candidate trying to distract the public from her criminal activities and the press runs wild with it. Then the same government individuals impeach that president based on false claims and the press runs wild with it. Then we have a VP using his position to help himself and his crackhead son make millions and the press, facebook and twitter cover up the story even though the evidence has been verified by the FBI and an individual actually involved in the deals.

But plead guilty to lying to the FBI in order to keep your innocent son from having his life ruined and you are going to prison.

Totally fuked up. Totally frightening.

I wonder if the progs reading this thread are coming to grips with the relatively quick progression from pronouns and safe spaces to cancellation and agenda pushing to outright media censorship of information?

...Or if they just don’t give a shit?
Joe has released 25 years of tax returns and nothing in them at all is even close to monies from China and Russia.

Donald of course is hiding all sorts of shit.

Now then who cares about the Hunter story with ZERO legs - my god even the WSJ declined to take it on.

Joe has released 25 years of tax returns and nothing in them at all is even close to monies from China and Russia.

Now then who cares about the Hunter story with ZERO legs - my god even the WSJ declined to take it on.

Do you think it would show up in Bidens's tax return?

Easy one.

Everyone ALWAYS show their elicit activities on their tax returns, right?

No legs? How about Homelands Security saying there is nothing to Schiff's claims of Russia disinformation? What of their business partner in China saying the emails are factual? And he has submitted three cell phones with text strings showing Biden's involvement? No legs my ass.

Reactions: 2th_doc

Quick search of your claim WSJ would not touch it. Sorry I don't have a script to post entire article but I think it displays enough.

Reactions: 2th_doc
Bug-eyed dumbfvck Adam schiff (of trump impeachment fame, among other things) publicly calling the story Russian disinformation, and then refusing to retract that statement, was what pushed him to break the story.

This guy comes across as very credible. They crossed the wrong guy. Adam Schiff is a lowlife and sorry excuse for a human being.
Unfortunately he’s one of the untouchable liberals in our government. Guy is everything horrible about our political system on steroids. It’s the polar opposite of being a good man and he’s the poster child

Reactions: ITS BK and 2th_doc

@Aggie98nHouston

Nyt tripped all over themselves to report a 3rd-hand story-about-a-story about suckers and losers which was proven at least logistically false, and not confirmed by anyone in attendance.

The former business partner involved in the biden deal is telling anyone who will listen (and providing evidence of) how all of this was structured.

Nyt:

There is no evidence that the former vice president was involved in or profited from a joint venture pursued by his son and brother.

“Fake news is tearing this country apart”

trump needs to run a national ad in order to get the story out..
the alphabetnets will avoid it with a burning passion.

It is absolutely disgusting that all these media outlets want a Trump loss over TRUTH. Never thought I would see such a day. Fyi, my opinion matters.

Reactions: darterbury and wick
It is absolutely disgusting that all these media outlets want a Trump loss over TRUTH. Never thought I would see such a day. Fyi, my opinion matters.

As disgusting as it may be, I expect nothing less from the snake shit media outlets.

What’s really disgusting that the progs on here won’t address it.

Reactions: darterbury
scary part is fbi had the laptop for 8 months. of course they also reported there was no "there there" on Trump and they still dragged Mueller out for that farce

Reactions: darterbury
Of course not but we know Biden does not owe millions of dollars to oversee banks. With trump taxes we would see real concern clearly
SO when he buys overseas property and finances it overseas that is your issue? I've done that in Grand Cayman with no issues.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT