ADVERTISEMENT

More Hunter (and Joe) Biden News

QuickDrawMcGraw77

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2007
  • Haha
Reactions: jeffmc and wick
The suck of all this is that the watchdogs and government entities that are supposed to be nonpartisan enough to not only catch this stuff but expose it and prosecute those involved if appropriate are silent. Over and over again from Louise Lerner, the Biden family, fast and furious, the Clinton foundation, Russian collusion, on and on but absolutely nothing happens. Meanwhile General Flynn is openly being screwed by our justice system and it seems nothing can stop or slow it down. Not even the head of the justice department.
Locally people see mobs of thugs looting, assaulting innocent civilians, burning down business and coming into the suburbs where the homeowners are being prosecuted for protecting their homes and families.
This is what pushing back against the swamp looks like

I think this is going to become big news despite MSM trying to shut it down.

Reactions: 2th_doc
Blocking a news story against a political party. I bet this guy would have approved.
17subSHEEHAN-superJumbo.jpg

Last edited:
Joe Biden, VP of the USA, threatened a foreign govt that they must fire a prosecutor

..Joe held 1 BILLION dollars as ransom

..gave them 6 hrs to get it done

.. then like the fool he is, thankGod, he bragged about it on video.

..now we are encouraged to doubt the veracity of emails which include pics of Joe’s son, the guy who admittedly accepted a 3.5 mil from Russia, a shit ton from Ukraine, and a ****in 1/100th of Jeff Bezos worth from CHINA for doing nothing other than shinin his daddy’s gonads

I think the conservatives are working overtime to expose the social media and tech companies for their sensor ship of certain people and stories. The dump of the Hunter Biden story is the start of it.
My hope is that it does more damage to the liberal cause when light gets shed on their bias. Trump doesn’t have to convince or piss off everyone. Just the ones that matter

that simply cannot be true.
It is as well as James Woods and anyone else who shared the URL before they could block it. I wouldn’t have a problem with it if they were honest about it. Their BS about it being unauthorized and hacked (neither true) is a facade considering they released those tax records that were more untrusted than this, which has been backed up by named sources.

However, according to The Washington Post, then-Vice President Biden played no role in pressuring Ukraine officials into firing the prosecutor”

Remember, folks:

I was talking to a friend who is a NYT reporter back in 2015-2016 and she was saying how dangerous Trump’s term fake news is. How if people buy into the idea news is fake it will really divide the country and people will just completely discount news that doesn’t fit their narrative. I thought she was way overreacting. Turns out she was dead on.

The idea the news makes stuff up is just absurd. They can be wrong from time to time, but the conspiracy stuff is crushing this country.

"i went over there for about the 12th-13th time..."
"well, son of a bitch, he got fired, and they put in place someone who was solid."

other dudes on that stage were not humored.

Reactions: texasguyto
However, according to The Washington Post, then-Vice President Biden played no role in pressuring Ukraine officials into firing the prosecutor”
Major exhibit of why I have little confidence in our system anymore. He’s openly bragging about things much worse that what Trump was actually impeached for. Trump made a phone call and Biden while VP held a 1 billion dollar deal up until the prosecution investigating the company his son was give a seat on the board to. An energy company in Ukraine that thought hiring a crack head that had no knowledge of the energy industry and doesn’t even speak the language was a good idea. For 50k a month. Oh I forgot that crack head was the son of the VP of the US. Said crack head also got a billion dollar deal from China.

The idea the news makes stuff up is just absurd.
They can be wrong from time to time,
but the conspiracy stuff is crushing this country.
little did we know she meant from noon to 7pm to 6am to 11 am to 3pm to...
they aren't just wrong, they lie..
and when they aren't lying, they deceive.. misrepresent..
deflect.. neglect..
smear us with a huge load of ****ing bullshit.

little did we know she meant from noon to 7pm to 6am to 11 am to 3pm to...
they aren't just wrong, they lie..
and when they aren't lying, they deceive.. misrepresent..
deflect.. neglect..
smear us with a huge load of ****ing bullshit.
The media is like most polling entities. Their entire purpose is to shape public opinion. Not report on it unbiased. They bury the stories they think will hurt democrats and highlight the ones they think will push their agenda. It’s why they hate trump so much. He’s got a bond with his supporters they can’t break and they hate him and his supporters for it. They actually don’t hate Trump they hate his supporters. They used to love trump until he put together a base of voters they despise. Once he did that he was the devil. He bonded the deplorable people the leaders are working on turning into serfs.

The worst part about it is that Trump bonded all these deplorables on the idea of loving their country and not wanting to see it ripped apart. You can see the areas these democrats live and have had complete control of local and state governments. They are pissed the whole country doesn’t look like NY, Chicago, Baltimore, San Francisco, Austin, Portland or Seattle. All were once great cities that have been run into the ground and where anyone who is successful amd works hard to get ahead are despised. The homeless and gangsters are now given more respect than the local business owners or people who have paid taxes for decades in these now run down shit holes.
It should be embarrassing but it seems that democrat are proud of their accomplishments

Twitter is like the Chinese totalitarian government that censors anything they do not approve. They are dangerous for democracy.

Reactions: darterbury
I wonder if the progs reading this thread are coming to grips with the relatively quick progression from pronouns and safe spaces to cancellation and agenda pushing to outright media censorship of information?

...Or if they just don’t give a shit?

ADVERTISEMENT