ADVERTISEMENT

Marijuana Talk (NFR)

Higher Authority

Gold Member
Spent some time over the past month doing some traveling, and took a swim thru a couple of our neighboring states that have legalized marijuana sales and possession. At first, it took me a little getting used to when the whiff of cool would make its way over to me in public. I have to say, it's weird that people were just randomly smoking a joint walking down the street like it was a cigarette but there was no one around smoking actual cigarettes.

DEA is in the process of reclassifying marijuana as a Sched III substance. We have one of our own right here who has his own business in Texas where he was shipping Delta-8 and hemp-derived Delta-9 gummies right thru the mail like it was nothing at all. 24 states in the US now have legalized weed and there are a handful more who will soon do the same. That includes surrounding states New Mexico, Colorado, and even shit-hook Oklahoma.

Even if Texas and the idiots running the state drag their feet, it's coming sooner than later. Right now, you can go online and buy the hemp-derived stuff that's just as potent as weed, although as gummies only and not dry herb. I haven't tried it yet, but there's a place where you can get mushroom gummies that are apparently pretty potent and can make you trip just like psylocibin. I know so many housewifes and random every day people who keep thc at their house and use it on a regular basis to chill out after work or for sleep.

My liquor distributors are selling canned drinks that are labeled as THC, and even though they aren't super strong and don't last very long and taste like drinking a multi-vitamin, they actually contain some sort of weed-like chemical that gets you high.

So then, AggieYellers...how many of you out there are regular users of the devil's leaf? How many of you were totally against it until you tried it in a legal state and then completely changed your mind about it?

How long before we have dispensaries all around like New Mexico, Colorado, and Oklahoma do?

Reactions: tsip despiser
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.