ADVERTISEMENT

Looking for a Job?

h273

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2005
Fort Worth
There's been a thread or two lately about job searching, the below article is about Fidelity hiring. After spending 28 years working for Merrill/Bank of America after spending 20 in the Army I can tell you a finance background is not a requirement, in fact in a lot of their jobs it's a hinderance. If you're in sales with an MBA you probably think too much and close too little. What was interesting was this segment from the article : Fidelity Digital Assets, which helps hedge funds and other institutional investors trade and store bitcoin, has nearly doubled its staff over the past 18 months. The firm also has started a private bitcoin investment fund and filed for regulatory approval to launch an exchange-traded fund that tracks the cryptocurrency. To me that implies someone smart with computers and coding. Anyway, just throwing that out there. They have a huge facility north of Keller, an Army friend of mine has a son working there as an analyst and he's making big bucks about 10 years out of college.

Reactions: dturfmeister
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News