ADVERTISEMENT

Liberalism is a Mental Disease

Always knew it was the case. If I were young and single this would be a major factor in the chicks I was serious with. Through my experience this article is spot on

Shocker
When I was young there were a number of girls that I dated that were ‘just not right for me’. There was one particular that was the great paradox of my life. She was everything; attractive, intelligent, athletic, and willing but there was always something that wasn’t right. She offered, I didn’t accept! Struggled with that move a lot but I didn’t. I didn’t know much about political correctness back then (late 60’s) but that’s what it was in retrospect. Fast forward 50 years and though we’ve remained friends over the years, she’s a raving Left winger.

we would have blown up any relationship had we begun one.

whew!

What has surprised me the most is that many girls and guys I went to school with that were really the hippie types in the early 70’s have turned out to be incredibly conservative, both socially and fiscally.

What has surprised me the most is that many girls and guys I went to school with that were really the hippie types in the early 70’s have turned out to be incredibly conservative, both socially and fiscally.
In my case it was the harsh reality of payroll deductions that swayed my opinion. i thought I’d be living high off the hog on a $6600:annual salary until I got my first two week check of $155.

I dated a lady after my wife passed that was almost perfect. Crazy how well we got along except for one thing...she was a whack job lib. Watched all the news channels and believed every bit of propoganda spewed on there. Was 100% certain Trump was going to jail. Couldn't talk reasonable with her on any of these topics. I even asked if we could just not talk politics at all (which was for the sake of the relationship in my mind) and she loved it so much she wouldn't do it. Needless to say I ended it. To these people, it's not politics, it's a religion. It's why a lot of libs are not religious in the practical terms, they have choosen their religion.

Last edited:
I clicked on that article, which identified that white liberal men have mental conditions, so I clicked on the source article, which switched the conclusion to women, then I clicked on the underlying study, which is a survey of trends in America and after not finding the conclusion in the study after three pages, I gave up looking for it.

Are you guys sure that this is correct? I know you don’t want to report false information.

I clicked on that article, which identified that white liberal men have mental conditions, so I clicked on the source article, which switched the conclusion to women, then I clicked on the underlying study, which is a survey of trends in America and after not finding the conclusion in the study after three pages, I gave up looking for it.

Are you guys sure that this is correct? I know you don’t want to report false information.

I see what you're saying.

The article is having difficulty identifying the gender of liberals with mental disorders.

ADVERTISEMENT