ADVERTISEMENT

Let’s go Brandon takes over hip hop

Good song. The sad thing is everyone knows what a disaster Biden is as a person and president. The US has never looked this stupid and weak in my lifetime. Hell we have no border and our military and nation is being punked by China every day and no one cares. Welcome to the shit show to come in a non-capitalist country. Thanks democrats for your shit

Good song. The sad thing is everyone knows what a disaster Biden is as a person and president. The US has never looked this stupid and weak in my lifetime. Hell we have no border and our military and nation is being punked by China every day and no one cares. Welcome to the shit show to come in a non-capitalist country. Thanks democrats for your shit
Beg to differ on every point but we’re all entitled to our opinions.

But no mean tweets, so we can feel good about that.
Yeah, what we get is a vegetable who likes to poop his pants on stage. What a sign of strength he is.

2021_Joe_Biden_CNN_Town_Hall_Baltimore-e1634987953328.jpg

It can happen to the best of us. But he is still a POS.
He is a POS, always has been. That is why I go after him even in this state. He is one of the main reasons/examples of why our government is dysfunctional. almost 50 years of self preservation and profiting off decisions that were not best for our country. NAFTA for one. Pushed our jobs to China and now we are watching a supply chain in a standstill and one of the key A-Holes that led us to this is going to lead us out? Not ****ing likely.

Beg to differ on every point but we’re all entitled to our opinions.
I’m still waiting for Biden’s accomplishments that are positive for the country. Afghanistan, inflation, fuel costs, etc have all been a disaster. More people have died of covid under dip shit Joe’s presidency in his short stint so he does have that going for him. His son and family are racist grifters who are selling influence so I guess you are good with that too. Please explain what is better under this corruption

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT