ADVERTISEMENT

LEBRON JAMES AT IT AGAIN

Watch much less NBA since they started allowing "carrying the ball" and LJ doesn't help.

Reactions: wick
I saw the video, and what in the heck was the cop supposed to do? She literally attempted to stab two people.
I feel sorry for him. He will have some work to do to get over that, but he did the right thing.

I’ll bet the girl in the pink get up is glad that he showed up when he did.

ive been critical of law enforcement where they are wrong, but how in the world is this considered unjustified? Any one of us could have shot her and been well within the parameters of the law.

Reactions: RogueAggie
People on this board voted for this shit. Blows me away.
sit on their hands while the most public figures on the left openly push a divisive narrative which leads to violence, “condemn the violence”, claim these people don’t represent their views, vote for politicians and policies that lead to violence, sit on their hands...

I saw the video, and what in the heck was the cop supposed to do? She literally attempted to stab two people.
I feel sorry for him. He will have some work to do to get over that, but he did the right thing.

I’ll bet the girl in the pink get up is glad that he showed up when he did.

ive been critical of law enforcement where they are wrong, but how in the world is this considered unjustified? Any one of us could have shot her and been well within the parameters of the law.
Agreed.

I think lots of people appreciate good cops and the hard work that they do. They also want them to be held accountable for their mistakes (or evil) like everyone else. That seems fair.

Having a law enforcement group armed to the teeth that can kill any citizen they want (if they feel scared in any way) and not face any accountability is not good for anyone.

Review these case-by-case. Commend the good and punish the bad.

From the gallery and with the benefit of hindsight it would have been great to use non-lethal means to stop the lady with the knife but I can see how this one seems justifiable.

Reactions: MSCAg1997
Having a law enforcement group armed to the teeth that can kill any citizen they want (if they feel scared in any way) and not face any accountability is not good for anyone.
this accurately describes the police situation in modern day america?

Progs, keep voting for the advancement of this agenda:

BLM’s entire purpose is to make money and foment Marxism in America via a race war. It’s eerily similar to what happened in China, Venezuela and Cuba to name a few. They must take out the cops and law abiding citizens right to bear arms first. They will keep escalating everything until they are stopped but they’re well funded and have the democrat party and media fully behind them. How anyone could vote with these savages is beyond my comprehension.

Progs, keep voting for the advancement of this agenda:

BLM is just evil. Watch the police body cam and you see her just about to plunge a huge knife right into that other girls body. If the cop had just let her stab the other black girl to death there would be no news story or BLM outrage. They do not give a crap when black people murder each.

• Love
Reactions: darterbury
BLM is just evil. Watch the police body cam and you see her just about to plunge a huge knife right into that other girls body. If the cop had just let her stab the other black girl to death there would be no news story or BLM outrage. They do not give a crap when black people murder each.
To be clear, I don’t think this cop did anything wrong at all.

But this idea that the news should cover every murder is so bizarre. There’s around 16,000 murders a year in the US. Do you really want national news coverage on each one? It’s about 45 a day.

To be clear, I don’t think this cop did anything wrong at all.

But this idea that the news should cover every murder is so bizarre. There’s around 16,000 murders a year in the US. Do you really want national news coverage on each one? It’s about 45 a day.
The ones they do choose to cover target very specific demographics. That’s the issue.

Reactions: saheat
ADVERTISEMENT