ADVERTISEMENT

Last night Antifa Stormed the DNC in Portland

These shitbirds are a drain on society and provide no value as human beings. I keep hoping there’s a shitload of fertilizer in one of these dumpsters they’re lighting on fire.

Reactions: darterbury
They really do need to come up with a domestic terrorism plan across the board before we all let the Antifa, Proud Boys and others continue their stupidity or worse

They really do need to come up with a domestic terrorism plan across the board before we all let the Antifa, Proud Boys and others continue their stupidity or worse
Agreed but I do not trust "them" to come up with a plan. Already, they are calling those that question the integrity of the election process domestic terrorist as well as those that have different opinions. Just as the FISA courts were abused by the FBI, I have absolutely no doubt that those abuses will exist going forward. I could fill a page with examples but fear I will be classified as such when the "fact checkers" descend upon this website to ferret out dissenters soviet style. Other than that Mrs Lincoln the plan sounds great!.

Yeah, you couldnt hardly turn on the tv this summer without seeing a story about how the proud boys burned a police car, looted/destroyed a target store, tore down a statue, graffitied a monument, or took over a government building. They’re practically the same as antifa or BLM rioters.

“We must come together as a country to cure cancer and athlete’s foot!”

Last edited:
Guys, we can’t even align on disliking Antifa? Think you may need to pour some bourbon in that coffee to take the edge off!

Guys, we can’t even align on disliking Antifa? Think you may need to pour some bourbon in that coffee to take the edge off!
It’s weird. Everything is so one sided and two separate actions cannot both be bad.

Bullshit. It will turn into a government agency that ignores Antifa and BLM and targets political enemies of the left. We already have an FBI and tons of other government agencies to handle this shit. They need to be used in the way they were intended. We don’t need another fvcking TSA because a small group of dumb asses broke through the capital. The bigger question should be why the hell were they able to do what they did. Not create a whole new government agency to terrorize the population. No way in hell you and I could ever agee on 80% of shit if this is your idea. Why did you not call for this new entity last summer when the country was being burned in every city? Oh and you list the proud boys? Seriously? I’m sure you will next call them white supremacy group that is led by a black man

Bullshit. It will turn into a government agency that ignores Antifa and BLM and targets political enemies of the left. We already have an FBI and tons of other government agencies to handle this shit. They need to be used in the way they were intended. We don’t need another fvcking TSA because a small group of dumb asses broke through the capital. The bigger question should be why the hell were they able to do what they did. Not create a whole new government agency to terrorize the population. No way in hell you and I could ever agee on 80% of shit if this is your idea. Why did you not call for this new entity last summer when the country was being burned in every city? Oh and you list the proud boys? Seriously? I’m sure you will next call them white supremacy group that is led by a black man
I continue to suggest finding a little something for your coffee.

A plan does not equal a new govt agency. If we had a healthcare plan, tax plan, infrastructure, energy plan etc, that would not require an agency. I am simply saying that ALL VIOLENT protests should not be tolerated. How to stop it is what requires a plan. There is a middle ground here regardless of how many times posters on here keep attempting to generalize.

ALL VIOLENT protests should not be tolerated. How to stop it is what requires a plan.

Last edited:
I continue to suggest finding a little something for your coffee.

A plan does not equal a new govt agency. If we had a healthcare plan, tax plan, infrastructure, energy plan etc, that would not require an agency. I am simply saying that ALL VIOLENT protests should not be tolerated. How to stop it is what requires a plan. There is a middle ground here regardless of how many times posters on here keep attempting to generalize.
So now they must be stopped? What’s the difference between now and 6 months ago?

Reactions: CSAg03 and ITS BK
So now they must be stopped? What’s the difference between now and 6 months ago?

6 months ago he said "antifa fear sites" were "nonsense"

The handful of us remaining on here, you guys have ran the others off over the last few years, that arent quoting Antifa fear sites, Fox News, Alex Jones, Brietbart, Wash Examiner or other nonsense are just exhausted and keep thinking the next fact based approach will work. Instead it’s this shit on this thread

Reactions: darterbury
6 months ago he said "antifa fear sites" were "nonsense"

The handful of us remaining on here, you guys have ran the others off over the last few years, that arent quoting Antifa fear sites, Fox News, Alex Jones, Brietbart, Wash Examiner or other nonsense are just exhausted and keep thinking the next fact based approach will work. Instead it’s this shit on this thread

You can be against Antifa and the news sources you guys watch. The irony is that I searched CNN and others and didn’t see it. That is not right either. It’s ok to think through things from multiple angles. I truly didn’t know about this and appreciate you guys posting it, but Jesus, you guys are insufferable. You post a topic. I agree with you, then you try and find a million secondary topics to include to make us at odds. I’ll let you angry types talk amongst yourselves.

Reactions: bcg_2006
You can be against Antifa and the news sources you guys watch. The irony is that I searched CNN and others and didn’t see it. That is not right either. It’s ok to think through things from multiple angles. I truly didn’t know about this and appreciate you guys posting it, but Jesus, you guys are insufferable. You post a topic. I agree with you, then you try and find a million secondary topics to include to make us at odds. I’ll let you angry types talk amongst yourselves.

shits on alternative news sources to "cnn and others".
can't find antifa story on "cnn and others".
refers to the situation as ironic.

JFC

by the way, you voted for the situation we are in now...we are at odds.

Reactions: BDB99
That's ignorant. Are you going to be a power bottom for 4 years all because your guy lost?
I’ll accept that corrupt old bastard as much as the democrat party, fbi and cia accepted trump. I think Biden deserves to have people spying on his administration and judges need to halt everything he’s trying to do.

Reactions: ITS BK
I’ll accept that corrupt old bastard as much as the democrat party, fbi and cia accepted trump. I think Biden deserves to have people spying on his administration and judges need to halt everything he’s trying to do.
That would be some poetic justice.
Laughable that so many are unaware of so much because the media refuses to tell people and they limit their sources.

Reactions: BDB99 and dad_in_tx
That would be some poetic justice.
Laughable that so many are unaware of so much because the media refuses to tell people and they limit their sources.
Cool you’ve cracked the code and manage to get all the secret information us unwashed masses can’t get our hands on. Congrats.

This from Amazon....LMAO !!!
This from he world’s largest online retailer said that a mail election raised the risk of fraud and the coercion of workers. It also said the process would depress turnout, arguing that as many as 29% of its more than 5,800 employees eligible to vote wouldn’t do so or would return incorrectly completed ballots.

Reactions: wick
This from he world’s largest online retailer said that a mail election raised the risk of fraud and the coercion of workers. It also said the process would depress turnout, arguing that as many as 29% of its more than 5,800 employees eligible to vote wouldn’t do so or would return incorrectly completed ballots.

bezos also owns the Washington “democracy dies in the darkness” post, which told us repeatedly that there were no concerns with mail in voting.

Reactions: wick and ITS BK

Amazon has fought tooth and nail against unionization for years. It's pretty simple- those who have a higher concern of Covid and wish to vote by mail likely skew more Democratic and are more likely to support the unionization effort. Like the 2020 GOP, Amazon knows if everyone who is eligible participates they are going to probably lose the battle, so the strategy to make the vote more difficult for some is predictable.

Amazon has fought tooth and nail against unionization for years. It's pretty simple- those who have a higher concern of Covid and wish to vote by mail likely skew more Democratic and are more likely to support the unionization effort. Like the 2020 GOP, Amazon knows if everyone who is eligible participates they are going to probably lose the battle, so the strategy to make the vote more difficult for some is predictable.
... so the DNC just transitioned to COVID politics from the old predictable indents politics? Better margin to them because the sheep just want to live a little longer?

I doubt it! I think it’s just about control of the sheep.

... so the DNC just transitioned to COVID politics from the old predictable indents politics? Better margin to them because the sheep just want to live a little longer?

I doubt it! I think it’s just about control of the sheep.

I'm sorry, what?

Yeah, you couldnt hardly turn on the tv this summer without seeing a story about how the proud boys burned a police car, looted/destroyed a target store, tore down a statue, graffitied a monument, or took over a government building. They’re practically the same as antifa or BLM rioters.

“We must come together as a country to cure cancer and athlete’s foot!”
The Republican Party in 2021 is a party in near total thrall to its most radical elements, a party that in the main ... does not accept that it can lose elections and seeks to overturn or delegitimize the result when it does. ... It feeds lies to its supporters and uses those lies, as Senators Ted Cruz and Josh Hawley did, to challenge the fundamental processes of our democracy.

is it tiring having to work through all of these mental gymnastics all of the time? are "those who have a higher concern of covid" continuing to report to work (while demand for amazon has been at an all-time high)? going to the grocery store? going to their kids' sporting events?

amazon offered to set up a facility to hold the vote in a controlled setting that would have "fully minimized risk of any transmission". oh, and:

The world’s largest online retailer said that a mail election raised the risk of fraud and the coercion of workers. It also said the process would depress turnout, arguing that as many as 29% of its more than 5,800 employees eligible to vote wouldn’t do so or would return incorrectly completed ballots.

mail in voting isn't secure enough for several thousand people to vote for unionization in alabama, but it is secure enough to elect the most important person on the face of the planet.

I'm sorry, what?
Well, your premise boils down to that. You claim that everyone participating translates to them ‘losing’. This is not the case however since the harvesters are harvesting Left leaning Democrat constituencies, So the premise might sound good but the implication says otherwise.

I sure makes for a Shitty campaign though. Hide in your basement, don’t take any tough questions, let the media drive the narrative, and send out an army of vote collectors to limited constituencies.

is it tiring having to work through all of these mental gymnastics all of the time? are "those who have a higher concern of covid" continuing to report to work (while demand for amazon has been at an all-time high)? going to the grocery store? going to their kids' sporting events?

amazon offered to set up a facility to hold the vote in a controlled setting that would have "fully minimized risk of any transmission". oh, and:

The world’s largest online retailer said that a mail election raised the risk of fraud and the coercion of workers. It also said the process would depress turnout, arguing that as many as 29% of its more than 5,800 employees eligible to vote wouldn’t do so or would return incorrectly completed ballots.

mail in voting isn't secure enough for several thousand people to vote for unionization in alabama, but it is secure enough to elect the most important person on the face of the planet.

The call for mail in voting was due to Jefferson County exceeding a 17%+ infection rate while the company argued any numbers data outside the infection rate of the warehouse was irrelevant. Big brain.

You're quoting the company's allegations believing Amazon actually wants a high turnout for this vote. Being this is a case of employees pushing upon an employer, that doesn't stand to reason.

The call for mail in voting was due to Jefferson County exceeding a 17%+ infection rate while the company argued any numbers data outside the infection rate of the warehouse was irrelevant. Big brain.

You're quoting the company's allegations believing Amazon actually wants a high turnout for this vote. Being this is a case of employees pushing upon an employer, that doesn't stand to reason.

why would the infection rate of the rest of the county matter more than the infection rate of the people actually voting?

the number of people voting is less than 1% of the total population of jefferson county.

Well, your premise boils down to that. You claim that everyone participating translates to them ‘losing’. This is not the case however since the harvesters are harvesting Left leaning Democrat constituencies, So the premise might sound good but the implication says otherwise.

I sure makes for a Shitty campaign though. Hide in your basement, don’t take any tough questions, let the media drive the narrative, and send out an army of vote collectors to limited constituencies.

I don't know wtf that has to do with Amazon employees in Alabama. Besides, Alabama does not have ballot harvesting laws as only the voter may return their ballot.

why would the infection rate of the rest of the county matter more than the infection rate of the people actually voting?

the number of people voting is less than 1% of the total population of jefferson county.

More? How about some degree of measure above irrelevancy?

We're talking about reasonable accommodation.

what we are talking about is that if it is possible for these people to report to work every day, it is possible for them to show up to vote securely without being subjected to coercion, fraud, or ballots they don't understand. i realize why you value these things in an election, but the fact of the matter is that it discredits the votes of people who followed the rules and were trying to do what is right.

Reactions: dad_in_tx
A heated tent in a parking lot + software is Amazon's proposal for "fully minimizing risk of any transmission". Further, how can you possibly become coerced by an outside force while that ballot is filled out in the privacy of your own home? It's a non-starter if you only recognize one and only one "right" way to vote.

Discredits the votes of people who followed the rules? Show me where the company has expressly written the procedures their employees have to follow if they wish to organize.

sounds like you not only have a complete understanding of the voting process that amazon proposed, but a complete understanding of the concerns amazon cited.

i don't know amazon's rules for voting, but i am going out on a limb and guessing that fraud and coercion are prohibited.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT