ADVERTISEMENT

Kyle Rittenhouse to A&M?

How will this affect our recruiting?

1) it's gonna hurt us with black athletes as we are finally getting some real momentum, because it will be used against us for sure. Just this headline will

2) it's gonna increase the membership of conservative KKK types that we already have plenty on here, but I guess that's good for MP (self identified political junkie on Twitter)

P.S.1 don't give me this he was acquitted bs; if he was a nationally famous BLM activist that was acquitted, y'all would lose your sh!t and you know it.

P.S.2 I am pretty sure he is a high school drop out enrolled in some bs online program at ASU, so we better not let this f@g in
Did you just call me a KKK type? You'd better answer really damned fast.

This has nothing to do with acquittal. HE'S A DUMBASS. Don't go taking your AR 100 miles across state lines to "defend" some city you don't even live in. He killed people. Last I checked, that is directly against one of the 10 Commandments. Put himself in a dumbass situation and see what it got him?

That's a CONSERVATIVE opinion.
The gun was already at his father’s house in Wisconsin. Never crossed state lines. He shot people who tried to take his gun away from him or beat him with his skateboard. He was defending a friend’s dealership against losers that vandalized his vehicles the night before. These are the guys you support. The jury learned the facts and a quitted him.

Reactions: Lukeag and TAMU_Fan

1) it's gonna hurt us with black athletes as we are finally getting some real momentum, because it will be used against us for sure. Just this headline will

2) it's gonna increase the membership of conservative KKK types that we already have plenty on here, but I guess that's good for MP (self identified political junkie on Twitter)

P.S.1 don't give me this he was acquitted bs; if he was a nationally famous BLM activist that was acquitted, y'all would lose your sh!t and you know it.

P.S.2 I am pretty sure he is a high school drop out enrolled in some bs online program at ASU, so we better not let this f@g in
There was zero racial angle to the case and he had no affiliation with a white hate group. He supported BLM. Shows how much you know about the case.

Reactions: TAMU_Fan and wick
Funny watching you guys support Rittenhouse and say the capital officer who shot Babbitt is a murderer.

To be clear… Rittenhouse should have been acquitted. Right result under the law. If that law is great might be under discussion.

Last edited:

Wow .. is this a serious post ?

Reactions: Win77

😂😂 This ranks as the dumbest post I have seen on this board in a long time.
Wait till the content of your bong wears off next time my friend.

Reactions: clayber and BDB99
Did you just call me a KKK type? You'd better answer really damned fast.
Sure, MP, and stop threatening me with a ban - not first, won't be last

I think your board is haven for old white dudes who remember the patriarchy of the old days. They voted for a dementia ridden pedo gameshow host who called African countries sh!tholes, Mexicans rapists and murderers, told his defense secretary to shoot BLM protesters and called Nazis good people. Also, somehow J Eppstein had 7 direct numbers for him in his black book. I am pretty sure you voted for him too.

And we can get back to my favorite argument which is how you moderated the political talk on this board during the Obama and Trump presidencies.

• Wow
Reactions: Lukeag

I think your board is haven for old white dudes who remember the patriarchy of the old days. They voted for a dementia ridden pedo gameshow host who called African countries sh!tholes, Mexicans rapists and murderers, told his defense secretary to shoot BLM protesters and called Nazis good people. Also, somehow J Eppstein had 7 direct numbers for him in his black book. I am pretty sure you voted for him too.

And we can get back to my favorite argument which is how you moderated the political talk on this board during the Obama and Trump presidencies.
All that from a Putin supporter. See ya.

Good post, Mark. One of your all time bests. Short and sweet.

Sincerely,
Old Patriarchal White Dude
It’s just tiresome. If you’re gonna call someone a racist or worse, a KKK member, you’d better have receipts or it’s your ass. And you damn sure don’t do it after showing back up the first night of the Ukraine invasion justifying Russia’s actions.

Reactions: wick and Win77

There was never anything concerning black people other than the riot the two white guys he shot were taking advantage of. They were POS anarchist. I’m glad he shot them. One was a pedophile.

Reactions: RINGDUNKER93

You’re quite possibly the dumbest POS I’ve ever experienced on this board. That’s saying something. I’m convinced you are one of those Russian or Macedonian boys Hillary made up

Reactions: KennyClay
This has nothing to do with acquittal. HE'S A DUMBASS. Don't go taking your AR 100 miles across state lines to "defend" some city you don't even live in. He killed people. Last I checked, that is directly against one of the 10 Commandments. Put himself in a dumbass situation and see what it got him?

That's a CONSERVATIVE opinion.
Either you are ignorant by choice or you are really playing a a weak bit.

I can't help but think he went there hoping for a chance to use his gun

I am fine with him attending college but if he is going to advertise that then we do not need the distraction that would come along with that. You know the Brown streaked underware sniffers would follow him around protesting all day because they have no other life than bitching about anything against Jimmy Carter (who is the only person to be re-incarnated before actually dying)

Turns out he’s the first ever televised non-athletic commitment to a junior college (took him until his third choice to realize you have to be admitted).

He seems bright.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT