ADVERTISEMENT

Kyle Rittenhouse to A&M?

I love it. You go guy.
Fk that kid. He's a moron. We don't need any morons at A&M, or sniveling children.

giphy.gif

Unless he runs a sub 4.5, guessing the barrier to entry for OOS transfers is steep, and simply not a matter of deciding he’s going to A&M.

Some of y'all are the real bitches. I don't care one way or another if he attends.

We have students and professors of all kinds at A&M. We had an Aggie Smollet keep his ring and graduate after faking a hate crime and tried to blame a random dog walker passing by. Had a professor state that all whites must die for blacks to survive and is still employed.

Both extremes exist. If the kid can make the grades, gets accepted, and wants in... let him in.

Hate to break it to ya...but we already have plenty of both. He's a kid acquitted under our rule of law. He doesn't need our blessing or moral approval.
This has nothing to do with acquittal. HE'S A DUMBASS. Don't go taking your AR 100 miles across state lines to "defend" some city you don't even live in. He killed people. Last I checked, that is directly against one of the 10 Commandments. Put himself in a dumbass situation and see what it got him?

That's a CONSERVATIVE opinion.

This has nothing to do with acquittal. HE'S A DUMBASS. Don't go taking your AR 100 miles across state lines to "defend" some city you don't even live in. He killed people. Last I checked, that is directly against one of the 10 Commandments. Put himself in a dumbass situation and see what it got him?

You have 3 things wrong in this statement. Check the facts

You might want to get a new news source. You are showing who is the dumbass.

This is rich.

LOL - Dumbass might want to get his facts RIGHT before proving to us all just how dumb you really are!!!

love it - and he can pay full out of state tuition unless Brandon is forgiving all student loans

and would love it even more if he hire massive goons to walk around with him like Cori Bush - even better.

could see him and his goons walking into Cowboy Chemisty....

do we have a disinformation police on Aggie Websider? needed to edit this post. missing facts here

Doubt he makes it in.

Lucky for him, he probably could get a full ride to Hillsdale College

Reactions: bioaggie

The only fact in this whole statement is he killed people. You need better news sources so you're not such a stupid sheeple.
1) Did not go 100 miles, his moms house was around 10 miles away.
2) Did not cross state lines with the weapon. The weapon belonged to one of his friends in that town.
3) His Dad lives in that town and he worked in that town. He was there because of working that day.
4) Yes, he killed people who were trying to kill him. I guess it's a good thing he had that weapon or he'd be the dead one.
Maybe someday people like you will wake up and see that you're being lied to about everything.

Last edited:

You are way off on several key facts in your statement. And yes while he did kill people he did so in self defense. Would he have been better served to have not gone and try to help protect his friends family car business? Probably so. But that family had already had one car lot burned down the previous night and he obviously felt an obligation to them.

I have news far you my friend. We are all dumbasses at some point in our lives. Especially when we are young. I for one will not hold it against him for the rest of his life especially since I believe his intentions were good.
He was found innocent in a court of law. I have no problem with him attending Texas A&M.
And that is my conservative opinion.

Wow....dude. You know his dad lived in Kenosha and Kyle worked summer jobs at a swimming pool there. He and his friend who lived there were asked by the car dealership to help out as volunteers.

Reactions: BDB99
How will this affect our recruiting?

1) it's gonna hurt us with black athletes as we are finally getting some real momentum, because it will be used against us for sure. Just this headline will

2) it's gonna increase the membership of conservative KKK types that we already have plenty on here, but I guess that's good for MP (self identified political junkie on Twitter)

P.S.1 don't give me this he was acquitted bs; if he was a nationally famous BLM activist that was acquitted, y'all would lose your sh!t and you know it.

P.S.2 I am pretty sure he is a high school drop out enrolled in some bs online program at ASU, so we better not let this f@g in

How will this affect our recruiting?

1) it's gonna hurt us with black athletes as we are finally getting some real momentum, because it will be used against us for sure. Just this headline will

2) it's gonna increase the membership of conservative KKK types that we already have plenty on here, but I guess that's good for MP (self identified political junkie on Twitter)

P.S.1 don't give me this he was acquitted bs; if he was a nationally famous BLM activist that was acquitted, y'all would lose your sh!t and you know it.

P.S.2 I am pretty sure he is a high school drop out enrolled in some bs online program at ASU, so we better not let this f@g in
You seem nice

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT