ADVERTISEMENT

KV Wine guys

Higher Authority

Gold Member
Not sure if it's gone out to everyone yet, but he sent me a note that he's got a super deal today for a Cali Pinot that's off the charts on his tastings. It's from the same vineyards as the fields that Selyem pulls grapes from, which is the best "affordable" pinots in the world.

Use "jewell23" to get it @ $23. Awesome deal, buy buy buy. https://winecountryconnection.net/s...jewell-russian-river-valley-pinot-noir/?wcc=6

$38.00

The 2014 combines fruit from Hallberg, Floodgate and Bucher Vineyards… Williams Selyem and Gary Farrell fans likely recognize these sites. The 2014 washes over your palate with stunning balance, detail and length, and it perfectly portrays everything that I look for in cool climate California Pinot Noir.

This Pinot hasn’t left my mind since I first tasted it, and in equal detail are the mineral-laced blueberries, bramble fruit, black tea, dried rose and touches of violets that are etched in my memory. The 2014 elevated for 11 months in Francois Freres, Ermitage and Rousseau barrels, and has blossomed over the last 3 years in the bottle. If you love Pinot Noir, and better yet, if you don’t… try a case of this, and I think you’ll become and instant fan.

unnamed-3-1.png

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.