ADVERTISEMENT

Karma is a Bitch

GO_HORNS_GO

Aug 17, 2005
@Chile Pequin @catorano@Battalion Ex

I know we have given each other a hard time over sports throughout the years, but I wanted to drop a note here and let you both know my son found out he got accepted to Texas A&M yesterday.

All sports crap aside, I am truly proud of him. He is still waiting on hearing back from a few other schools, but with us being in Houston and with his 2 best friends also going to A&M, the odds are fairly high he will be attending A&M.

Last edited:
Hey amigo! Been a while! Congrats and welcome to the family!

Seriously, it's great when your kids get accepted to a university...regardless of the school FYI, my oldest attended A&M like I wanted...but my youngest is trying to get in to UT...because of their Theater School being one of the tops. It hurt when he told me but I love and support him!

Good luck to your son and again, CONGRATS!

Hey amigo! Been a while! Congrats and welcome to the family!

Seriously, it's great when your kids get accepted to a university...regardless of the school FYI, my oldest attended A&M like I wanted...but my youngest is trying to get in to UT...because of their Theater School being one of the tops. It hurt when he told me but I love and support him!

Good luck to your son and again, CONGRATS!

It has. Life has been busy and the Longhorns have sucked for a decade. Went with friends last year to the A&M vs UTSA game. Had a good time. Like the remodel of Kyle. Not a bad seat in the house.

It's official. Son is going to A&M. Excited for him. Wife and I are 100% behind his decision and looking forward to learning more about the traditions of A&M. Wife, son, and daughter have bought up a ton of A&M gear. I haven't been able to pull the trigger yet, but who knows.

I am sure we will be at a game or two next season so I hope to meet some of you and we can enjoy a cold one.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT