ADVERTISEMENT

Just not getting better over there.....

I wish I could argue
First off, does anyone really believe that we're being given accurate numbers on the number left behind? This government lies to us thru their fvck'n teeth and they're already floating the narrative: " Well, they wanted to stay". Despicable bullshit.
Second, the next problem we'll have is no info. I guarandamntee you that the enemy will close off the country to outside communications. Or at least they'll try. We will be deaf and blind to what is really happening inside the country. Anybody with half a brain and shred of common sense can see what happens next.

Just when I thought I'd seen the worst, I heard they also abandoned our canines in Kabul. Good God almighty. Unfvk'nbelievable.
Heard the same. Think the SPCA was posting something about it. Those guys aren’t big fans of dogs. Heard we left a bunch on the tarmac as we left

• Sad
Reactions: darterbury
Just a follow up to my original post. Seems to be worse than just collateral damage, seems like they targeted an innocent family. This needs to be investigated, from the surface it looks like a poor attempt to show they were tough after the bombing of the airport but it was real strange when they wouldn't name the target they hit. Now we know why. Straight up murder and there should be removal from position in some manner for the guilty party.
https://nypost.com/2021/09/10/kabul...M9gRHH6qkq3p4dBquu4-R6Ry3zpyrrMKLU3eSO8mfqlls

Last edited:
Just a follow up to my original post. Seems to be worse than just collateral damage, seems like they targeted an innocent family. This needs to be investigated, from the surface it looks like a poor attempt to show they were tough after the bombing of the airport but it was real strange when they wouldn't name the target they hit. Now we know why. Straight up murder and there should be removal from position in some manner for the guilty party.
https://nypost.com/2021/09/10/kabul...M9gRHH6qkq3p4dBquu4-R6Ry3zpyrrMKLU3eSO8mfqlls
It’s not going to happen. This is your government in action and people you know voted for this. It’s sickening but it’s the new USA

Reactions: texasguyto
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT