ADVERTISEMENT

Jimbo not's coming to Aggie land

Like yesterday?
It’s Sorry Fsu, but ......
Either way you’re going to be upset soon. Fsu is above AM and you know it. You haven’t played for a title since pre WW2. We’ve played for 7 since 1993. How many conference titles does AM have again? And I am referring to post Vietnam if you don’t mind. Nobody gives a shot about anything prior to that. Actually nobody cares about anything prior to 1980 but I’ll play along.

FSU plays in the ACC or, as it has become known recently, the premier football conference in the land. It's big time football, there Chief.

Reactions: seabass4592
Well I'm an FSU fan from Tallahassee and I believe his going to TAMU is a done deal, and for me it isn't a second too soon. We will let them figure out what a fraud he is and get ready for their annual shake-down by Jimmy Sexton (just like the fans at LSU warned us about). Just remember TAMU, a contract to Jimbo is nothing more than a suggestion and you will annually get extorted by him. Nothing you do will ever be enough, and this is one fan that is sick of it for 3-4 loss seasons every year with top-5 recruiting classes. The man is a recruiting machine, he just doesn't have a clue what to do with them when he signs them. And don't get me started on his assistant coach selections. You do need to stipulate that he can't bring any of his staff with him and you might have a fighting chance.

Having said that, I think he will do a better job than what you have had, right up to the second Saban retires. A sincere thank-you for getting us out of that buy-out and taking our problem off of our hands. I am one excited Nole fan just waiting for the confirmation this is a done deal, which I believe will be any day now.

It’s Sorry Fsu, but ......
Either way you’re going to be upset soon. Fsu is above AM and you know it. You haven’t played for a title since pre WW2. We’ve played for 7 since 1993. How many conference titles does AM have again? And I am referring to post Vietnam if you don’t mind. Nobody gives a shot about anything prior to that. Actually nobody cares about anything prior to 1980 but I’ll play along.
You're lucky we don't have a come back for this comment buddy!!!!

I don't want to do anything that might screw up your deal guys, but this ain't 1939 any more. Jimbo is the man to take you back to the promised land and you guys really need to stop screwing around and sign him already. Why wait for Thursday when you can do it today!!! Besides, it doesn't matter what you put in the first contract, you will have to redo it again next year, and the next, and the next, etc..... LOL.

Jimbo's been mediocre for 3+ years. I will not lose sleep if he goes. Jamies covered up a lot of his weaknesses. It might be a great move for both parties. New start for Jimbo...Clean break for FSU...

Reactions: JWtruthsquad
Jimbo's been mediocre for 3+ years. I will not lose sleep if he goes. Jamies covered up a lot of his weaknesses. It might be a great move for both parties. New start for Jimbo...Clean break for FSU...
But wouldn’t FSU be in major trouble? I mean this would be catastrophic if he bolted for Texas. All the top coaching candidates are going off the board quick. So who would you guys get?

But wouldn’t FSU be in major trouble? I mean this would be catastrophic if he bolted for Texas. All the top coaching candidates are going off the board quick. So who would you guys get?

There is a hot young coach sitting in orlando waiting to see what Jimbo does. This coach want's to coach his current team in the bowl game or he would have already accepted the Florida job over where everybody assumed he would go. Come on Jimbo and A&M. Stop screwing around and execute the contract already so we can both get on with life. Never put off till Thursday what you can do today.

I want Jimbo gone too. He wore out his welcome in Tallahassee and burned bridges.

Get use to his out-dated offense that takes forever to call a play. And I hope your QBs can take getting chewed out after every play. they better have some thick skin.

FSU wouldn't but some other school would. No school other than Alabama has played for more Championship than FSU over the last 30 years.

Well I'm an FSU fan from Tallahassee and I believe his going to TAMU is a done deal, and for me it isn't a second too soon. We will let them figure out what a fraud he is and get ready for their annual shake-down by Jimmy Sexton (just like the fans at LSU warned us about). Just remember TAMU, a contract to Jimbo is nothing more than a suggestion and you will annually get extorted by him. Nothing you do will ever be enough, and this is one fan that is sick of it for 3-4 loss seasons every year with top-5 recruiting classes. The man is a recruiting machine, he just doesn't have a clue what to do with them when he signs them. And don't get me started on his assistant coach selections. You do need to stipulate that he can't bring any of his staff with him and you might have a fighting chance.

Having said that, I think he will do a better job than what you have had, right up to the second Saban retires. A sincere thank-you for getting us out of that buy-out and taking our problem off of our hands. I am one excited Nole fan just waiting for the confirmation this is a done deal, which I believe will be any day now.

Totally agree with all of this.

A&M....please take him, like in the next hour. Get your BOT to move up their meeting to today. Send the plane to Tallahassee and fly his azz out of here.

There is a hot young coach sitting in orlando waiting to see what Jimbo does. This coach want's to coach his current team in the bowl game or he would have already accepted the Florida job over where everybody assumed he would go. Come on Jimbo and A&M. Stop screwing around and execute the contract already so we can both get on with life. Never put off till Thursday what you can do today.
That hot young coach is heading home.

latest

Please hurry and get this classless, jerk to college station asap! He is truly an embarrassment to all!

If he doesn't go to A&M it will be real weird around Tally. He's burned every bridge at this point. The 5 and 6 season doesn't help either.

Not sour. He's never been very smart so he always fall back to bully mode. You will find out in do time. Just ready to enjoy FSU football again. Every year same song, but seriously best of luck to you guys!

Reactions: Boerne23
Winston covered for Fisher?

Please remember if it wasn't for Fisher Winston would likely be in prison right now. Fisher and the TPD covered for him and got him off for less than 5m between Winston and FSU.

Fisher is a bum and FSU will have a difficult time because they need an enabler!

Last year I bet you were posting how much you loved him. You probably have children named after him.

Last year I bet you were posting how much you loved him. You probably have children named after him.
This is a win/win for FSU and A&M. Jimbo needs a fresh start and we need a fresh start. Jimbo's personality can only stay so long in a single place. He'll definitely improve the program.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT