ADVERTISEMENT

I've gotta be honest, Ags. And some titties (nsfw).

Basher22

Gold Member
Jul 30, 2009
Houston, TX
I just felt that I had to come clean. I've been holding back. It angers me to be anything other than completely honest.

Things that I hate that everyone else says they love (this part has nothing to do with titties):
The Godfather movies. All of them. 1, 2, and 3. Complete shit. Awful acting. Incredibly predictable story.Willie Nelson. His music is pure shit. As a Texan, I know that some of y'all will take exception to this. Piss off. You know he's terrible, has always been terrible, and will always be terrible. Cut your hair, ****tard.Baseball. Boring on top of boring. I've only ever found Charlie Kerfeld and John Rocker to be even mildly amusing.College basketball. Jimmy V, Dean Smith, John Wooten, and Coach K can go fist Bobby Knight for all I care. Hopefully, they beat Billy Kennedy to death afterwards. "The Tournament" is terrible.The Beatles. **** John, Paul, Ringo, and George. Boyband. Awful music. Even worse than Willie.Mad Men. What a stupid bunch of completely uninteresting crap. OMG, Don drinks and is kind of a dick and bones chicks.....how shocking. Although, in what limited exposure I have had to this show, the blond and the redhead are highly bangable.

And, I need to know what DJASR thinks of these.....

WZARU53.gif

Katee-Owen-strolling-nude-swaying-tits-gif.gif

5274837-katee-owen.gif

5157106-katee-owens.gif

%D1%81%D0%B8%D1%81%D1%8C%D0%BA%D0%B8-%D1%8D%D1%80%D0%BE%D1%82%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%B0-%D0%B3%D0%B8%D1%84%D0%BA%D0%B8-Katee-Owen-919454.gif

tumblr_mrfjs6ZphR1qdoxp5o1_500.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.