ADVERTISEMENT

I am a Manziel supporter. ???though.

JSKY14

Known Member
Jan 21, 2003
All I have heard from his critics today is how he is a rich kid. First I've heard of that.
Is he really rich? What do his folks do?

He is rich.
Oil money.
It's okay to be rich. This is America.
Anyone who doesn't think so can move to a communist country.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Some people act like being rich is a bad thing. Rich people owe no apologies for being rich. Most wealthy men worked their asses off to get there.

I don't know why people want to classify Johnny socially. That's ridiculous.

No. He is NOT rich.

Oil money? It's obvious you aren't from Texas. The Manzel's aren't a f'n blip on the oil money "radar".

No. He is NOT rich.

Oil money? It's obvious you aren't from Texas. The Manzel's aren't a f'n blip on the oil money "radar".

Guys I love the Aggies but Johnny is going to fall hard this year and the Aggies will suffer big time before it is over.

Originally posted by four aces:
Guys I love the Aggies but Johnny is going to fall hard this year and the Aggies will suffer big time before it is over.
Sound strangely similar to sooner speak last December! I recommend you don't put your money where your mouth is, or you will certainly not be rich.

No. He is NOT rich.

Oil money? It's obvious you aren't from Texas. The Manzel's aren't a f'n blip on the oil money "radar"."

Oh, so he's poor? Quit being a tool. He's not a billionaire, but )e has money.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

I'm a Gamecock fan and I support Johnny too. The kid had some fun, who wouldn't if they were in his shoes? I'm sure once practice begins he will be all business. Go Johnny!

At most schools practice is a year round activity. Winter works outs, spring ball. and summer voluntary work outs. Qb's generally are the leaders for the activities.

I'm very curious to know the general perception of Johnny Manziel on campus. There are rumored reports of a fractured relationship between the university and player, but does that extend to the student body as well?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT