ADVERTISEMENT

How many of you fat fvcks actually work out? Work out talk…

Aggiesandastros

Gold Member
Dec 21, 2004
So, I’m 47 and I’ve been one of them cats that’s battled with soft, blubbery, dad bod vibes since I was about 14. It was the age of Nintendo and I was a fvckin badass at ikari warriors. What can I say?

I found mountain biking in my late twenties in OKC and really got into it (dropped about 40 lbs) until I moved back to south Texas. Then I stoked that long lost love of tacos with a murderous fervor that made Bundy giggle at the horror. Put that old weight back on and prolly added another 10-15.

I flirted with getting back on the bike, going to the gym, starting my own regiment, blah blah blah, but I never did shit. Always quietly hated my disgusting self for it, but I was just too fvckin lazy to do anything about it.

Then a few years ago I decided to get back on the bike. If for nothing else, just to feel a bit better about myself. I’m 6 foot and I was about 230lbs at the time. Soft, shitty weight that I carried like a ripe pear. Not morbidly obese or anything, just a general disgust about my overall self.

A month or two into it I started to see some fat start to peel away. That revved the engine and I dialed it up. Lost more weight, and then some more, and then some more. Before I knew it, I looked like a fvckin POW. Got down to about 160 lbs of still, soft weight.

So, I started adding in some weights. Nothing crazy. 30-45 minutes, including a warm up session, followed by my 20 minute ride. Down to a solid 180. Again, I’m 47 so my results aren’t what they’d be if I was 27, but still…..I’ll fight you ******s right meow!!! WHATS UP?!?!

Any of you other mid-life crisis folk gettin into some fitness? Or have you just given up? You gonna be a fat piece o shit for your last few decades? Fvck that! Not me. I’ve seen old age up close and personal. It’s not something I’m willing to accept with apathy. Plus, it kicks the confidence levels like you probably need. GET OFF YOUR LAZY, FAT ASS!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.