ADVERTISEMENT

HCQ.. real life

2th_doc

Gold Member
Jul 18, 2008
austin
my daughter is anti-this and anti-that, but certainly anti-vax and anti-pharma..

her covid symptoms significantly worsened on day 6 so she reluctantly took the HCQ her "doctor" Rx'd..
condition reverted toward healthy almost immediately, literally a coupla hours after taking this "dangerous" med..
two days later she is "95%" and playing with my grandson, Zeke.

that's all.. see y'all in august

mercury.. her brother's doctor blames it (incorrectly i believe) for hearing loss.

My doc and I were talking and he said this guy came in for a check-up. My doc asked him if he's been vaccinated for the flu, for Covid, etc.

Guys says yes on the flu and no on Covid. Then proceeds to say the reason he came in is to get a prescription for Ivermectin for Covid. My doc asks why don't you just go get a Covid vaccination? Guys says he doesn't trust it. Doc says, "so you trust a de-worming medicine that hasn't been tested on Covid for humans and there is no study showing efficacy. You'll take that, but not a medicine that HAS been tested and has shown incredible efficacy....."

The guy went and got a Covid shot.

Did she drink Pinesol and "channel" any UV lighting?
giphy.gif

My Primary Care Physician, c/o '76, prescribes it all the time, took it himself when he had it. I asked him why, he said "It can't hurt."

Fauci has made himself irrelevant. He is now an official flag carrier for the Biden remain lock down crusade . The irony is that Fauci snickering at the man who got you the vaccine you so coveted.

Last edited:
yes, without trump, there’d be no vaccines.

or sun, stars, or moon.

or even a reason to go on living, really.

he is the alpha and omega.

he is the investment opportunity of a lifetime.
Very well said.

Fauci has made himself irrelevant. He is now an official flag carrier for the Biden remain lock down crusad. The irony is that Fauci snickering at the man who got you the vaccine you so covete.
Kelly (who believed in Q'Anon and stormed the Capitol) reportedly also sent another photo to a second witness, identified as "W-2", which showed rioters scaling the side of the Capitol building, writing: "Patriots stormed the White House, broke in while senate was in session..."

giphy.gif

Kelly (who believed in Q'Anon and stormed the Capitol) reportedly also sent another photo to a second witness, identified as "W-2", which showed rioters scaling the side of the Capitol building, writing: "Patriots stormed the White House, broke in while senate was in session..."

giphy.gif
Cute, but misleading and much is cooked up like the killing of the police officer with a fire extinguisher.

Reactions: Rocksolid
people have been conned, which is hard to admit because it makes them feel foolish.

it's a built in safety net for the charlatans.

if they can get someone to go all in -- and publicly -- they are home free for the most part.

if they can convince their marks that all contradictory evidence is unreliable or even part of a huge conspiracy, they are almost bullet proof.

it's how cults persist.

Ah yes. The face of Big Pharma not wanting you to use anything they didn't sell you. What a f
**cking racket. Fauci can suck a fart out of a dead horse's ass for all the good he did.
*also has a medicine cabinet full of pills from that evil big pharma

they aren't red or blue.

they are choices made by people who would read something like this -- https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-020-77748-x -- in order to make a decision based on the best available data versus people who will believe what they want to believe and will discount or even malign anything that conflicts with that desire.

Last edited:
My doc and I were talking and he said this guy came in for a check-up. My doc asked him if he's been vaccinated for the flu, for Covid, etc.

Guys says yes on the flu and no on Covid. Then proceeds to say the reason he came in is to get a prescription for Ivermectin for Covid. My doc asks why don't you just go get a Covid vaccination? Guys says he doesn't trust it. Doc says, "so you trust a de-worming medicine that hasn't been tested on Covid for humans and there is no study showing efficacy. You'll take that, but not a medicine that HAS been tested and has shown incredible efficacy....."

Vaccines aren't fully authorized, and ivermectin has been tested for covid with very good results (about on par with the J&J vaccine).

they aren't red or blue.

they are choices made by people who would read something like this -- https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-020-77748-x -- in order to make a decision based on the best available data versus people who will believe what they want to believe and will discount or even malign anything that conflicts with that desire.
Sadly, they are red and blue. Despite presenting opinion supported by specific studies, other well documented research often contradicts the first.

We all believe what we want to, some just discount other's beliefs as uniformed when in actuality they just stop researching once their own personal biases get confirmed.

This is true for red and blue...

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7534595/#__ffn_sectitle

not really.

as the virus mutates and becomes more lethal in healthy children, i want to know what to do should one of my two kids, one of whom is too young to take the vaccine, contract it.

i will get them that treatment regardless of what politician did or did not promote it.

that does not keep me from noticing or stating that the hard right has been completely bonkers on covid because for far too many of them it has been nothing but a political issue.

btw, the link I posted is more current than the one you cite and is an overview of the most reliable studies done to date.

you can say it until you're red and blue in the face; it will still be wrong.

Got my second shot last week. Was surprised at the after effects. It’s taken me 5 days and I’m still dealing with it. Lymph nodes in my armpit swelled up like a golf ball.

I can see why young people don’t want the shot. The cure can be worse than the disease for young people.

Got my second shot last week. Was surprised at the after effects. It’s taken me 5 days and I’m still dealing with it. Lymph nodes in my armpit swelled up like a golf ball.

I can see why young people don’t want the shot. The cure can be worse than the disease for young people.
Damn, that's the worst I've heard. I had Pfizer and it was bad for 12 hours...wifey had Moderna at it was really bad for 36 hours or so. Ex had J&J, no problems.

i bet you found it effortless.

Most important issues to democrats:
1) climate change
2) coronavirus (18%)

to republicans:
1) economy
2) abortion
3) crime
4) guns
5) coronavirus (5%)

but those right wingers were politicizing the shit out of it, weren’t they?

yes, without trump, there’d be no vaccines.

or sun, stars, or moon.

or even a reason to go on living, really.

he is the alpha and omega.

he is the investment opportunity of a lifetime.
Only a slight exaggeration

Reactions: wick

Most important issues to democrats:
1) climate change
2) coronavirus (18%)

to republicans:
1) economy
2) abortion
3) crime
4) guns
5) coronavirus (5%)

but those right wingers were politicizing the shit out of it, weren’t they?
Not to mention we were told by prominent democrats that they didn't trust the vaccines before last November...

That's because the vaccines were red before they were blue...

Probably should get a new doc

Reactions: Elgot
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT