ADVERTISEMENT

Had no idea this sh!tbag was an Aggie...

What the hell is wrong with being a conservative Republican who wants Trump (the worst thing to happen to this country in 50 years) gone? Open your eyes people. Time to move on and get a real conservative in office in 2024.

What the hell is wrong with being a conservative Republican who wants Trump (the worst thing to happen to this country in 50 years) gone? Open your eyes people. Time to move on and get a real conservative in office in 2024.
I had the same initial response and then kept reading. He’s a didler. I’m hoping that is what earned the human garbage moniker.

good grief dude

I thought we were keeping this shit off the boards

1) he’s not a real conservative either
2) he’s a pedophile

May want to read up on this fella before getting after other folks for hating weaver.

First off read his Wiki. In January 2021, responding to a magazine article accusing him of sexual misconduct spanning a period of years, Weaver acknowledged having sent inappropriate sexual messages to multiple men, for which he apologized. And, according to the AFS he never graduated from A&M.

I’ve had a few run-ins with him on Twitter (none like what he’s now infamous for), and thought he was a miserable asshole before his more disgusting behavior came to light.

1) he’s not a real conservative either
2) he’s a pedophile

May want to read up on this fella before getting after other folks for hating weaver.
Okay got it now. But I still don’t see that info from what OP posted. What he posted is harmless and that’s why I said what I said. From my perspective he was the worst human on earth because he is anti Trump. Anyhow I get it now.

Reactions: MSCAg1997
Okay got it now. But I still don’t see that info from what OP posted. What he posted is harmless and that’s why I said what I said. From my perspective he was the worst human on earth because he is anti Trump. Anyhow I get it now.
Nah, this one has nothing to do with trump (maybe peripherally). This is all about Weaver being a horrible human being any way you slice it.

Another POS RINO. Hope this guy ends up in a ditch. Guys like this shitbag are the reason I’m not a Republican anymore. Let me guess. He was a big wig with McCain and his dumb ass

Another POS RINO. Hope this guy ends up in a ditch. Guys like this shitbag are the reason I’m not a Republican anymore. Let me guess. He was a big wig with McCain and his dumb ass
Again, has nothing to do with his politics...

Funny you calling anyone a dumb ass. Especially an American hero.

Reactions: MSCAg1997
Those are fake Republicans who called themselves Republicans for political convenience. . They are the Biden / Obama backer type of "Republicans", and 75 million voters would call them the lowest form of humanity. If you're a liberal, just call yourself a liberal and stop pretending.

This. Y’all can’t understand this?
Anyone that’s been following the Lincoln Project is aware of these charges. Now, parenthetically 98 knows that I disagree with all the anti-Trump BS, but that wasn’t the big deal in this case. It was the Lincoln Project.

Reactions: BDB99
mark defends conservative posters, saying this is about the guy’s disgusting behavior, not his politics.

posters repay him by immediately demonstrating that, no, it’s totally about his politics.

and people wonder why guy’s like roger stone (a confirmed perv) get pardons from this party.

mark defends conservative posters, saying this is about the guy’s disgusting behavior, not his politics.

posters repay him by immediately demonstrating that, no, it’s totally about his politics.

and people wonder why guy’s like roger stone (a confirmed perv) get pardons from this party.

hope you didn’t hurt yourself landing from that leap

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT