ADVERTISEMENT

Great Game Ags !!!

MichaelWard2022

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2022
I went to the Swamp yesterday with some Gator buddies and two of our A&M customers.

What a dominating win you guys....Elko is the man and his defense looked like they knew every play that was coming. That defense took the Gator crowd out of the game early but then Elko unleashed some second string quarterback named Reed on them..... Holy Shit!!

We had a group of about 10 or 15 Ags in close proximity when the game started but when I looked around in the third quarter our group had grown to what looked to be maybe 80 to 100 very happy Maroon & White knuckleheads laughing their asses off and high fiving each other. I got so caught up in the excitement I acted like my diploma said Texas A&M on it instead of FSU.

You guys deserved to have something like yesterday happen for you and I'm thinking you're going to have many more with Elko and Reed leading the way.....It was great to meet so many A&M fans that made the trip and I hope this is the beginning of something huge for you guys....as always thanks for letting me tag along with you yesterday and for a few years on AY.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.