ADVERTISEMENT

Great Game, Aggies!

RammerJammer91

Nov 19, 2012
Bama fan here. I just wanted to stop by and say that you guys have one DAMN good team. I feel bad for the other teams that have to play you this season, especially their Defenses. Mike Evans is going to absolutely eat the rest of the corners that he will go up against alive. If Bama is fortunate enough to go undefeated against the rest of their schedule, and win the SECCG, and there is chaos with other teams losing, I think I speak for all Bama fans (well, the ones who aren't insane) in that we'd be very honored to match up with you guys again for all the marbles. It certainly would be another great game. Sumlin is an outstanding Head Coach, and with him killing it on the Recruiting Trail, A&M will be a major player in not just the SEC Title picture, but the National Title picture, for quite a while. You guys are in store for a whole lot of fun, not just for the remainder of this season, but also for the foreseeable future. I really enjoy watching your team, and I will be rooting for you guys in every game you have going forward. Best of luck, Aggies!

Seconded. A&M played a great game, and Manziel is a thrill to watch. More thrilling if it weren't against my team, though.

Thanks guys!

It was a great game and both teams played great. Bama played better and very much earned a hard fought victory.

Good luck with the rest of the season!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT