ADVERTISEMENT

GA releases scanned images of ballots to the public

Didn’t he spend his entire campaign telling his fans to not do mail in votes? It’s no surprise he did better in person and analyst said as much would happen.

538 has pretty good polling data and they had him losing that state starting in October.

You have to admit this is sort of funny: In 2005 Republicans made voting by mail easier in Georgia because data showed mostly older white Republicans voted that way. Now they instantly changed all its voting laws when it worked against them.

What does that have to do with voter fraud? Crazy how people that are so far left or right have the hardest time accepting that their side could be dirty. Cheating is okay as long as my side wins has destroyed the integrity of our country. Whether it is in politics, business or life, as long as you win!

Trump is done, so why wouldn’t any honest American want to know what happened?
because they told us Joe Biden won GA and that this was the most secure election in history.

Because if they’re wrong about that, people will start asking what else are they wrong about.

oh, and because it would be the greatest political scandal in the history of the country…people from politicians down to the media that run cover for them would be responsible.

edit: there very well could be down ballot implications, too.

Last edited:
Reactions: darterbury
This seems completely accurate as you are presenting it, and not at all misleading.
Well who is the “they” that told us this if not Chris Krebs, who was appointed and confirmed in 2018?

You said that as if quoting Biden and I am misleading?

and its exactly what you'd expect.

GA released scanned images of ballots from the 2020 election:

these guys accessed and have been analyzing the data:

what've they found so far? let's take a look...

outright bullshit:

rs=w:1280

Scanner 2 Batch 22 tally sheet used to certify results in GA:

Scanner 2 Batch 22 actual results:
Biden 85
Trump 12

again
and again
and again
and again
and again
and again

Spoiled ballot that was counted:

duplicate scanned ballots:

duplicate batch totals:

triple(!) counted batches:

what is this i don't even:

But it's ok because the partisan Democrat news media's guy won. There is nothing to see here....move along.

Well who is the “they” that told us this if not Chris Krebs, who was appointed and confirmed in 2018?

You said that as if quoting Biden and I am misleading?
Krebs was hired by Trump to do a cybersecurity job, then fired weeks after the election, and obviously made the statement without having looked at the data above.

We will wait to see what the data says about the election being manipulated through cyber means, but the election was almost certainly not the “most secure in American history” (as if anyone could know that it was—this is narrative control 101).

did you expect krebs to come out and say anything else? Did you expect him to issue a public statement that there were security issues with the entire process?

here’s “trump’s people” (your phrase, not mine):

Last edited:
You said “because they told us Joe Biden won GA and that this was the most secure election in history.”

The obvious implication was democrats or the media said it was the most secure election in history. You were intentionally being deceptive as is your brand. It was a Trump appointee that made that statement. You knew that.

Kebs tweets affirming his beliefs after the fact don’t change anything and are irrelevant to this issue. The “they” in your post was a Trump appointee, not some deep state operative or whatever you believe. And you knew that.

You said “because they told us Joe Biden won GA and that this was the most secure election in history.”

The obvious implication was democrats or the media said it was the most secure election in history. You were intentionally being deceptive as is your brand. It was a Trump appointee that made that statement. You knew that.

Kebs tweets affirming his beliefs after the fact don’t change anything and are irrelevant to this issue. The “they” in your post was a Trump appointee, not some deep state operative or whatever you believe. And you knew that.
Krebs may have been appointed (and fired) by trump…and that’s on trump, but he is definitely a misinformation peddling scumbag for the left who was cheerleading for his employer’s competition right after the election. not only that, but the more data that comes out, the more wrong he is proving to be. You believe data don’t you? Trust the science and all that shit?

and ffwd to 1:20 here if you think krebs is the only one repeating that bullshit.

Krebs should’ve just kept his mouth shut as things developed, but at least he can feign stupidity.

Biden gave this speech from a point in time when more cases of suspected fraud are coming to light in GA on a daily basis…and other states are now starting to ask questions about their own results.

#CantHackPaper

Last edited:
Democrats are like bank robbers, pointing to the stack of cash that they have in their possession claiming ownership is 9/10ths of the law in their innocence. Never mind the fact they are bank robbers and how they attained the cash really does matter. Ownership isn't proof of a win. Numbers coming out really are astonishing. They should do audits all over the country, I doubt we ever have. IRS can come in an audit on a whim, should would like thta in our elections as well.

You lose track of the conversation too quickly and start deflecting. Why are you talking about Biden? It's not unintentional. You know you were trying to deceive so next post will have something about Benghazi, Hunter or whatever.

Do you believe Trump appointed a "misinformation peddling scumbag for the left" out of utter incompetence? Or did Krebs have some well orchestrated plan in place, unable to be foiled by the best and brightest, in which he would be appointed to a position years before an election in case said election went a certain way he could make some comments as an official Trump appointed leader that would have little to no bearing on anything?

Which theory are you choosing?

Also, any legitimate reasons for limiting early polling hours? Your cheering section ghosted that question. This is what a Google search reveals:

"It looks like there aren't many great matches for your search
Tip: Try using words that might appear on the page you’re looking for. For example, "cake recipes" instead of "how to make a cake."

Democrats are like bank robbers, pointing to the stack of cash that they have in their possession claiming ownership is 9/10ths of the law in their innocence. Never mind the fact they are bank robbers and how they attained the cash really does matter. Ownership isn't proof of a win. Numbers coming out really are astonishing. They should do audits all over the country, I doubt we ever have. IRS can come in an audit on a whim, should would like thta in our elections as well.
Would you suggest a maximum number of audits that is allowed? Is it anything less than "until the guy I want to win wins"?

Because audits were performed. By Republicans. In Georgia and Arizona.

You lose track of the conversation too quickly and start deflecting. Why are you talking about Biden? It's not unintentional. You know you were trying to deceive so next post will have something about Benghazi, Hunter or whatever.
this was a response to your comment "You said “because they told us Joe Biden won GA and that this was the most secure election in history. The obvious implication was democrats or the media said it was the most secure election in history."
Do you believe Trump appointed a "misinformation peddling scumbag for the left" out of utter incompetence? Or did Krebs have some well orchestrated plan in place, unable to be foiled by the best and brightest, in which he would be appointed to a position years before an election in case said election went a certain way he could make some comments as an official Trump appointed leader that would have little to no bearing on anything?
to believe your first hypothetical is to believe that everyone hired by the government shares political beliefs with the president. your second hypothetical appears to be some sort of strawman, which really isn't worth my time.

Which theory are you choosing?

Also, any legitimate reasons for limiting early polling hours? Your cheering section ghosted that question. This is what a Google search reveals:

"It looks like there aren't many great matches for your search
Tip: Try using words that might appear on the page you’re looking for. For example, "cake recipes" instead of "how to make a cake."
poll hours are likely limited for the same reason that most government entities aren't open 24/7. it isn't all racism, despite what you've been conditioned to believe and regurgitate.

and as long as we are talking about "ghosting" questions, you have (quite predictably) not to addressed the ballots linked in the OP.

linking google is my 2nd favorite tech gotcha to redshirt bolstering his argument with "well twitter deleted it, so i assumed it was bullshit!"

Reactions: darterbury

audibly laughing about this now. In a thread about actual pictures of a fraudulent election and corresponding audit process, this fvcking guy keeps trying to to hang people up on how long polling locations are open.

audibly laughing about this now. In a thread about actual pictures of a fraudulent election and corresponding audit process, this fvcking guy keeps trying to to hang people up on how long polling locations are open.
Just responding to someone saying Texas is keeping polls open longer. I didn’t start that topic.

Like I didn’t start your lie about who said most secure election ever.

Would you suggest a maximum number of audits that is allowed? Is it anything less than "until the guy I want to win wins"?

Because audits were performed. By Republicans. In Georgia and Arizona.
You obviously didn't read about the process. dems were invited and refused, probably to keep up the deniability. The people working the audit are volunteers, party was not asked. You know there were web cams up the whole time for transparency. Can't say the same of count rooms on election night were republican observers were kicked out of places. None of the actions of the democrats are a party secure in their win. Hide and deflect.

And I am perfectly fine with audits every election. I want it right. Jill Stein called for one in 2016 and it stopped pretty quickly when they were finding more votes for Trump. 2008 and 2012 I knew Obama won those. It all jived. the excitement, the crowds. And we are to believe this dementia patient out performed Obama in the inner cities? Actions speak louder than words and all the hiding of ballots and machines from viewing as well as partnering with social media to delete posts about the election speak volumes. We are America aren't we? We can still look at events and judge for ourselves right?

Those GA tally sheets were ridiculous. all for Biden and all even numbers. Didn't even try to camouflage it.

Like I didn’t start your lie about who said most secure election ever.
Trump himself could’ve said it, printed it on a banner, and had it tattooed on his forehead at the time…that’s completely irrelevant now. I don’t care.

What is important to the conversation today is that the left (govt, media, and cheerleaders alike) has adopted, circled wagons around, and continues to promote most-secure-election-ever-type-language which A) was never accurate and B) is a position that weakens with each passing day C) is meant to obfuscate information that Americans deserve to know.

Wow, Biden really knocked it out of the park in DeKalb (my home as a child). I find it difficult to believe that when 1,105 people voted, only 13 voted for Trump. This block of votes gave 33,521 to Biden and 943 to Trump.

Biden won DeKalb county 308k to 58k over trump, a ratio of 5.3:1.

this is twice the ratio that Biden won Travis county (tx) by (2.6:1).

What? Texas and Georgia have strict ID requirements to vote. Georgia and Kansas are the most strict states in the nation. Its much easier to vote in New York, Delaware and Jersey who don't require ID at the polls.

You can give me shit for being some biased democrat but I'm not. I just call bullshit when I see it. Anger about a position does not validate it.
@RedshirtAg can you please identify for us where the ID is presented as these people cast their vote (again, and again, and again, and again…)

Didn’t Georgia tally its votes 3 times?
So they recounted the same fraudulent ballots three times? Sure makes sense.

But the same argument holds it wasn't widespread enough for it to matter. Even better when Wisconsin senior citizen homes turned out at a 98% clip

Reactions: brc123
Because his hate blinds him from any reasonable discussion. I don’t know if Trump was screwed by a corrupt deep state or not. I would be interested to find out if we had a large scale voter fraud or just your typical voter fraud that appears both parties do. Trump is done, so why wouldn’t any honest American want to know what happened?
How can you say this about him and give the others a pass, tho?

In light of the corruption before us...he's been a saint

But it's ok because the partisan Democrat news media's guy won. There is nothing to see here....move along.
He's a great example of why and how things were able to get this way.

So the Republican led state election board help a Democrat win?

Trump said the 2012 election was rigged, he said the 2016 election was rigged before finding out he won, and when he fell behind in the polls in 2020 it became rigged.

These are Fulton County which is 100% Dem and 100% corrupt.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT