ADVERTISEMENT

GA releases scanned images of ballots to the public

offshore ag

Gold Member
Dec 22, 2009
and its exactly what you'd expect.

GA released scanned images of ballots from the 2020 election:

these guys accessed and have been analyzing the data:

what've they found so far? let's take a look...

outright bullshit:

rs=w:1280

Scanner 2 Batch 22 tally sheet used to certify results in GA:

Scanner 2 Batch 22 actual results:
Biden 85
Trump 12

again
and again
and again
and again
and again
and again

Spoiled ballot that was counted:

duplicate scanned ballots:

duplicate batch totals:

triple(!) counted batches:

what is this i don't even:

You realize Tucker has a show based on anger and has to come out with new content like 5 nights a week right?

Similar org, similar study, similar results

The team’s analysis revealed that 923 of 1539 mail-in ballot batch files contained votes incorrectly reported in Fulton’s official November 3rd 2020 results. These inaccuracies are due to discrepancies in votes for Donald Trump, Joe Biden and total votes cast compared to their reported audit totals for respective batches. Thus, the error reporting rate in Fulton’s hand count audit is a whopping 60%.

One type of error discovered involved duplicate results reporting for batches of ballots. The team found at least 36 batches of mail-in ballots with 4,255 total extra votes were redundantly added into Fulton Co. audit results for the November election. These illicit votes include 3,390 extra votes for Joe Biden, 865 extra votes for Donald Trump and 43 extra votes for Jo Jorgenson.

But it is not simply a case of errors. The VoterGA team found 7 falsified audit tally sheets containing fabricated vote totals for their respective batches. For example, a batch containing 59 actual ballot images for Joe Biden, 42 for Donald Trump and 0 for Jo Jorgenson was reported as 100 for Biden and 0 for Trump. The seven batches of ballot images with 554 votes for Joe Biden, 140 votes for Donald Trump and 11 votes for Jo Jorgenson had tally sheets in the audit falsified to show 850 votes for Biden, 0 votes for Trump and 0 votes for Jorgenson.

Fulton Co. failed to include over 100,000 tally sheets, including more than 50,000 from mail-in ballots, when the results were originally published for the full hand count audit conducted by the office of the Secretary of State for the November 3rd 2020 election. Those tally sheets remained missing until late February when the county supplemented their original audit results.

Reactions: darterbury
So the Republican led state election board help a Democrat win?

Trump said the 2012 election was rigged, he said the 2016 election was rigged before finding out he won, and when he fell behind in the polls in 2020 it became rigged.

I don't care which side of the aisle you affiliate with. The whole thing is a sham. The little (D) or (R) next to candidates names don't matter. They are all bought and paid for. They all want to go to the same destination. They will just take different routes to get there.

Reactions: clayber
I don't care which side of the aisle you affiliate with. The whole thing is a sham. The little (D) or (R) next to candidates names don't matter. They are all bought and paid for. They all want to go to the same destination. They will just take different routes to get there.
I can get on board with this but there is a vast difference between the two parties. Democrats would like us to be more like Cuba so they have a very difficult time just speaking out loud about the horrors that are happening on that prison island. That’s unforgivable. It’s amazing that the democrats have told the world the don’t care if you walk across our southern border but they don’t want any Cubans floating 90 miles. Cubans have seen communism and don’t want any part of the democrat party

I can get on board with this but there is a vast difference between the two parties. Democrats would like us to be more like Cuba
I would submit that a large portion if not the majority of GOPers are on board with this concept too.
I cannot believe they are this grossly inept and incompetent, so co-conspirators it is.

Reactions: clayber
Our election system has huge holes in it. There is a better way to do this and it starts with requiring a photo ID to be eligible to vote period. It is the start of at least the semblance of a fair election. Of course, one side is totally against this. I wonder why that is.

Our election system has huge holes in it. There is a better way to do this and it starts with requiring a photo ID to be eligible to vote period. It is the start of at least the semblance of a fair election. Of course, one side is totally against this. I wonder why that is.
No you don’t wonder , you know exactly why and so do I !
Any irregularity that diminishes a valid vote by a citizen violates the law biding citizens constitutional right…. That is true voter suppression!

Don’t we require lots of valid IDs to vote? Republicans want to make it harder to vote for poor and minority citizens and Democrats don’t because it preserves the interest of both sides. It’s two shitty parties working with the hand they have. They are all f-ing scumbags who would flip parties any day to be in power. Ted Cruz fled the state during an emergency to go to a Four Seasons in Mexico and people on here would raise their hands to suck his dick because he is a Republican. They all suck.

Last edited:
Don’t we require lots of valid IDs to vote? Republicans want to make it harder to vote for poor and minority citizens and Democrats don’t because it preserves the interest of both sides. It’s two shitty parties working with the hand they have. They are all f-ing scumbags who would flip parties any day to be in power. Ted Cruz fled the state during an emergency to go to a Four Seasons in Mexico and people on here would raise their hands to suck his dick because he is a Republican. They all suck.
Bull manure. You have to have an I D to do anything. Even so called minority groups find this insulting

Republicans want to make it harder to vote for poor and minority citizens and Democrats don’t because it preserves the interest of both sides. It’s two shitty parties working with the hand they have. They are all f-ing scumbags who would flip parties any day to be in power. Ted Cruz fled the state during an emergency to go to a Four Seasons in Mexico and people on here would raise their hands to suck his dick because he is a Republican. They all suck.
You can get a free ID for voting in texas and without looking, that’s probably true in most states. If you can’t manage that, you have zero business making decisions for the rest of the country.

the rest of this post where you pretend to be critical of both sides is a piece of shit.

Republicans are working on making it easier to vote by expanding early voting days and times. Texas is proposing and Georgia has much easier voting than many states including New York, Delaware, New Jersey and many more but I haven’t heard anyone say shit about those states. Voting percentages and overall numbers have increased steadily over the past 20 years in Texas and these shit holes like Harris county that monkey around with the voting that is against existing law people need to do something about it. Texas is making it easier to vote and harder to cheat and people like you have a problem with that? Truth is democrats want to cheat and have cheated. The evidence is everywhere but you and the media ignore what Facebook and google like to suppress. The media and tech giants are acting exactly like the Cuban government at the behest of democrats

Republicans are working on making it easier to vote by expanding early voting days and times..

Texas is making it easier to vote

Both Texas bills limit hours polls can be open for early voting. How does limiting the hours for early voting make it easier? What is a legitimate purpose for shortening by law the hours polls are open for early voting?

Both Texas bills limit hours polls can be open for early voting. How does limiting the hours for early voting make it easier? What is a legitimate purpose for shortening by law the hours polls are open for early voting?
There has never been 24 hour voting. They’re expanding hours and days. The bill is completely constitutional unlike the bill the democrats are trying to cram down the nation’s throat

They’re expanding hours and days.
That’s not accurate. The bill says early voting cannot start before 6:00 am and cannot be open past 9:00 pm. That’s less hours. Days aren’t changing.

So again, what legitimate reason exists to limit poll hours?

Reactions: RedshirtAg
Republicans are working on making it easier to vote by expanding early voting days and times. Texas is proposing and Georgia has much easier voting than many states including New York, Delaware, New Jersey and many more but I haven’t heard anyone say shit about those states.
What? Texas and Georgia have strict ID requirements to vote. Georgia and Kansas are the most strict states in the nation. Its much easier to vote in New York, Delaware and Jersey who don't require ID at the polls.

You can give me shit for being some biased democrat but I'm not. I just call bullshit when I see it. Anger about a position does not validate it.

What? Texas and Georgia have strict ID requirements to vote. Georgia and Kansas are the most strict states in the nation. Its much easier to vote in New York, Delaware and Jersey who don't require ID at the polls.

You can give me shit for being some biased democrat but I'm not. I just call bullshit when I see it. Anger about a position does not validate it.
Requiring ID is not restricting anyone. The narrative is bullshit and I’m not even acknowledging it so just stop.

What? Texas and Georgia have strict ID requirements to vote.
Bullshit.

Georgia DID NOT require ID to mail vote, which was only part 1 of why the state’s election was a joke. The only way to “confirm” identities was signature matching, which was completely up to the discretion of the person tallying the votes. It is set up exactly how you’d want if your intention was to game the system.

1.3million votes in GA were cast absentee with no ID. Biden won by ~12k.

Part 2 is linked in the OP.

Last edited:
Didn’t he spend his entire campaign telling his fans to not do mail in votes? It’s no surprise he did better in person and analyst said as much would happen.

538 has pretty good polling data and they had him losing that state starting in October.

You have to admit this is sort of funny: In 2005 Republicans made voting by mail easier in Georgia because data showed mostly older white Republicans voted that way. Now they instantly changed all its voting laws when it worked against them.

I would love to see some bi-partisan bill where we can agree on fair voting. I would prefer to do it at home.

Didn’t he spend his entire campaign telling his fans to not do mail in votes? It’s no surprise he did better in person and analyst said as much would happen.
as has been shown above, mail voting is too easy to be manipulated by the people tallying the votes.

538 has pretty good polling data and they had him losing that state starting in October.

538 gave hillary an 86% chance to win in October 2016.
You have to admit this is sort of funny: In 2005 Republicans made voting by mail easier in Georgia because data showed mostly older white Republicans voted that way. Now they instantly changed all its voting laws when it worked against them.

I would love to see some bi-partisan bill where we can agree on fair voting. I would prefer to do it at home.

moving the goal posts from "don't we require ID to vote?" (no) to "we require ID to vote" (wrong) to speculation about something that happened 15 years ago after GWB fvck-stomped kerry in GA in 2004 by 18% and finding it "funny" that our election process was abused by the people you voted with.

this is not an apples/apples comparison.

previously, absentee voting required that one complete an application and have a reason. if an absentee ballot was cast, there as transaction of information prior to it being received.

in 2020, absentee ballot requests were mailed out by the millions to every registered voter because of covid, which immediately opened the door for mass printing of ballots, voters registered to addresses where people didn't live, etc...

Reactions: superag1000
this is not an apples/apples comparison.

previously, absentee voting required that one complete an application and have a reason. if an absentee ballot was cast, there as transaction of information prior to it being received.

in 2020, absentee ballot requests were mailed out by the millions to every registered voter because of covid, which immediately opened the door for mass printing of ballots, voters registered to addresses where people didn't live, etc...

Well stated…..but if you only listen to party talking points instead of using some smudge of reasoning the only conslusion is to follow your herd!

Reactions: wick

The owner of this site is passing all of his info (including links to the native data) to politifact to see if they report on it.

link to the email chain

he has now found 6415 extra votes (and counting) in Fulton county mail voting with 5128 of those votes going to Biden.

Last edited:
Why are you arguing with me? why don’t you scroll up a few posts and have a look for yourself? The data is right there for anyone to see.
Because his hate blinds him from any reasonable discussion. I don’t know if Trump was screwed by a corrupt deep state or not. I would be interested to find out if we had a large scale voter fraud or just your typical voter fraud that appears both parties do. Trump is done, so why wouldn’t any honest American want to know what happened?

Reactions: texasguyto
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT