ADVERTISEMENT

Former players showing Jimbo some love

Jimbo is a great coach, I just think he lost himself in Tallahassee and had to get away to start fresh. Hope you get the 2011-2013 Jimbo and not the 2014-2017 Jimbo.

Greatest trick is the hack y'all hired thinks he is a coach

giphy.gif

Reactions: Watuka Spirit
Jimbo is a great coach, I just think he lost himself in Tallahassee and had to get away to start fresh. Hope you get the 2011-2013 Jimbo and not the 2014-2017 Jimbo.
I think he was a great coach, but his wife cheating on him and his youngest son having Fanconi Anemia really took it out of him. Maybe a fresh start will help him but he seems burnt out too me. Best of luck to you guys though! If he can get back to what he was it should be fun in Texas A&M

I think he was a great coach, but his wife cheating on him and his youngest son having Fanconi Anemia really took it out of him. Maybe a fresh start will help him but he seems burnt out too me. Best of luck to you guys though! If he can get back to what he was it should be fun in Texas A&M

What was he at FSU, last I recalled, he was the biggest underachiever pre Winston and post Winston.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT