ADVERTISEMENT

For Each of you that Contributed to Matthew McDonald

RepublicanAg

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2002
Just wanted to know what his dad sent me via Facebook today. Thanks so much for your help, you are guys are truly awesome and yet another family gets to know what the Aggie Network can do. They are Ags for life now I think. Here it is:

"A great man told me yesterday " don't underestimate the Aggie network" Gig Em! and these words ring true.
Neil Farris, I cannot THANK YOU enough, and the Aggie Network for what you did for my son Matthew and my family yesterday in helping him fund his way to the All American Classic in Georgia. We've been through so much in the last month with the family, my dad, my mom, personal trials, and then the great news that Matthew made this classic, and now thanks to you, and a lot of others which I will be sending Thank You's to, you have lifted a burden, and gave us a blessing that we will be able to go and be a part of this. Matthew will show his state of Texas pride and a huge Thank You by proudly wearing a Texas A&M baseball cap at the combine, and will also have a Gig Em sticker on the back of his Helmet when he plays in the games. Once again, you have proven that people are good, and to have faith in people, some of you have never seen Matthew play, or have not met our family, but you all are now a huge part of our hearts, and we cannot THANK YOU enough, for what you all have done. Neil you are an amazing man, with a wonderful family and a talented son in which I enjoy teaching this great game too, I look forward to helping Ash reach these same peaks later in his career, he is awesome. Love to all of you. Thanks again for helping us get here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.