ADVERTISEMENT

For any Noles fans. I Haz a question for you.

ConKreteCock

New or Lurking
Oct 11, 2008
And before you laugh, I'm being dead serious.

What would you guys think about hiring Lane Kiffin in place of Jimbo? IMHO, the only thing you'd have to worry about is him breaking NCAA rules.

But remember the days when ya'll could score a TD in around 2 minutes no matter where you were on the field? It was electric. Kiffin is a punk. I hate him. But he has a TON of fire and if he were given the controls to the talent FSU has.... I don't think he'd hesitate to put up 70+ a game against that inferior ACC talent. The thought of Kiffin coaching FSU scares me. I think ya'll would be absolutely deadly. Thoughts? Could you handle the stench?

Reactions: Bellis30
Lane could be a great coach but I have three concerns:

1. Maturity. I do think he is growing up
2. Can he command enough respect to retain top coaches
3. character

With Mullen at Florida and Richt at Miami, it is very important we get a head coach who is a great recruiter and knows the state of Florida

Who said FSU would hire Kiffin? That's not really an option.
Enjoy the honeymoon with Jimbo, by the way.
It won't last long.

Reactions: noble99
Lane Kiffin shouldn't be coaching college kids - these are schools, after all, and he's a very good football coach but he teaches way to many bad lessons to work anyplace where kids look up to him.

ZERO chance he's even being considered in Tallahassee.

He would be a good OC for us, but he isn't mature enough to handle a real program.

When he trolled Tennessee recently with the Kim Jung Un stuff, he reminded everyone why he is at FAU

And before you laugh, I'm being dead serious.

What would you guys think about hiring Lane Kiffin in place of Jimbo? IMHO, the only thing you'd have to worry about is him breaking NCAA rules.

But remember the days when ya'll could score a TD in around 2 minutes no matter where you were on the field? It was electric. Kiffin is a punk. I hate him. But he has a TON of fire and if he were given the controls to the talent FSU has.... I don't think he'd hesitate to put up 70+ a game against that inferior ACC talent. The thought of Kiffin coaching FSU scares me. I think ya'll would be absolutely deadly. Thoughts? Could you handle the stench?
We have a coach his name is Willie Taggert and unlike your new scum bag of a coach he met with his team and told them before it was made official. Fisher began this in September with A&M and wound up with a 5W 6L season. He wanted to coach the last game so he could go out without a losing record but the administration rightly so ould not let him which FSU won. He is also suspect in steering a recruit who was an FSU lock to A&M
before any of this broke. You got a sleaze bag of a coach who got a divorce because his ex-wife was caught having an affair with her fitness trainer who was an ex Florida Gator football player. That in itself makes a statement about this guy. Oh by the way I've lived in Texas and UT owns that state.

Reactions: swimom3
Some fans wanted him. Talented, smart, unrelenting. Also immature, arrogant, & untrustworthy.

A lot of positives but a lot of negatives as well. I think he could’ve made us into a juggernaut, but he could’ve also made us crumble. I’ll pay attention to his career from afar.

Reactions: Bellis30
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT