ADVERTISEMENT

Finally Menstrual Equity in Oregon

I am so confused … so allegedly a female decides that she’s a man but still need a Tampax ? It it me or does anyone else see that this is stupid?
A guy thinks he is a woman and is trying to bleed

• Haha
Reactions: dad_in_tx
“No one is pushing LGBTQIA+ on kids. Besides, the right is doing things that are just as crazy”

They’re trying to do this everywhere but if you say anything you are the extremist. Why I wish democrats would stay in California, NY, Oregon and all the other wacko states they’ve created. I’ll stay away. I promise and if you will do the same hells bells we all win and get to raise our kids the way we see fit. Why is it the goal of the left to teach 3 rd graders about threesomes and oral sex while we fall behind every year in what used to be the core of education. Now we suck on the global stage because the democrat party took over the schools through activism. My grandmother warned me about this for years and it’s been almost surreal to watch it while many either ignore or think having tampons in guys bathrooms is perfectly normal and if you have a problem with it you are the outcast. It’s insanity

“No one is pushing LGBTQIA+ on kids. Besides, the right is doing things that are just as crazy”
Ok I’m lost … LGBTQ I understand, pardon my inferior mentality but in the sake of my diversity education … WHAT THE HECK IS THE ‘IA+’ group?

Ok I’m lost … LGBTQ I understand, pardon my inferior mentality but in the sake of my diversity education … WHAT THE HECK IS THE ‘IA+’ group?
So “I” stands for intersex
“A” stands for asexual

Don’s ask me to explain, as I have no idea what it means and had to Google it.

Maybe intersex means having sex with yourself and in that case it should me an “M”

So “I” stands for intersex
“A” stands for asexual

Don’s ask me to explain, as I have no idea what it means and had to Google it.

Maybe intersex means having sex with yourself and in that case it should me an “M”
Well I guess that brought in 3-4 more votes into the rainbow coalition 😇

Reactions: BDB99
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT