ADVERTISEMENT

Economy grows significantly more under Dem presidents

Only after that particular administration has the house taken over by Republicans for the duration of their term

Only after that particular administration has the house taken over by Republicans for the duration of their term
Oops, the study accounts for that argument. Did you read the link?

Oops, the study accounts for that argument. Did you read the link?
Don't be silly. The headline does not conform with their preconceived notions so it's obviously fake news.

No way should we look at historical data to determine what economic polices may be successful.

pppppppppffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

yeah, ok bud.

File that Times article under this article.

Almost like someone told you to not trust the media.....and what would that person have to gain by that? (the question you should always ask)

/
And one response = one whatabout. Stay on topic!

to play the game, Yes I do this it’s more trustworthy. NY Post is a joke. Always has been, always will be

in light of the below article, also from CNN but this time after the election, do you still consider the first article trustworthy?

10/18/2020:
The story is a "manufactured scandal," Stelter said, meant to feed "whataboutism" -- an opportunity for the right-wing media to shift the conversation from Trump's record to Biden's.

12/9/2020:
After going quiet in the months before the election, federal authorities are now actively investigating the business dealings of Hunter Biden, a person with knowledge of the probe said.

The investigation began as early as 2018, predating the arrival of William Barr as US attorney general, two people briefed on the investigation said.

Same media source.

/

in light of the below article, also from CNN but this time after the election, do you still consider the first article trustworthy?

10/18/2020:
The story is a "manufactured scandal," Stelter said, meant to feed "whataboutism" -- an opportunity for the right-wing media to shift the conversation from Trump's record to Biden's.

12/9/2020:
After going quiet in the months before the election, federal authorities are now actively investigating the business dealings of Hunter Biden, a person with knowledge of the probe said.

The investigation began as early as 2018, predating the arrival of William Barr as US attorney general, two people briefed on the investigation said.

Same media source.
Wait, so the first article is about the NY Post, which hopefully we agree is the National Enquirer or one of those type tabloids. Then the next article is about an investigation, but both are about Hunter Biden, which is always a fun topic. And that means what?

I truly do not care about any of the politicians' kids. I would assume you don't either since the former president is enriching his family, properties, etc from multiple methods and sources.

Regardless, if this is a whether or not Hunter Biden story is real or fake and you are looking to make a CNN exception the rule, then sure you got me. Maybe. I didn't take the time to research because I don't care

You did do a good job of getting us to change the subject, which is funny because that is what the CNN article predicted. So maybe CNN was right all along...haha

Wait, so the first article is about the NY Post, which hopefully we agree is the National Enquirer or one of those type tabloids. Then the next article is about an investigation, but both are about Hunter Biden, which is always a fun topic. And that means what?

I truly do not care about any of the politicians' kids. I would assume you don't either since the former president is enriching his family, properties, etc from multiple methods and sources.

Regardless, if this is a whether or not Hunter Biden story is real or fake and you are looking to make a CNN exception the rule, then sure you got me. Maybe. I didn't take the time to research because I don't care

You did do a good job of getting us to change the subject, which is funny because that is what the CNN article predicted. So maybe CNN was right all along...haha

that the story is about hunter biden or the new york post is irrelevant to my point. what is important is that both stories can not be true, as they directly contradict each other.

but CNN and the hunter biden story shouldn't get all of the attention, here's (now former) PBS principal counsel michael beller giving his thoughts on half of the country:

"it's great that covid is spiking in red states [because] a lot of [trump supporters] are sick and dying"

...and we're the dumbasses for not trusting the media?

• Love
Reactions: darterbury
File that Times article under this article.

It cites objective stats. Do you think the statistics cited from US Bureau of economic analysis is fake news too?

But it doesn’t fit your narrative so it’s all fake news. That’s what grown ups do.

that the story is about hunter biden or the new york post is irrelevant to my point. what is important is that both stories can not be true, as they directly contradict each other.

but CNN and the hunter biden story shouldn't get all of the attention, here's (now former) PBS principal counsel michael beller giving his thoughts on half of the country:

"it's great that covid is spiking in red states [because] a lot of [trump supporters] are sick and dying"

...and we're the dumbasses for not trusting the media?
I don’t think you are a dumb ass.
This is a PBS contracts lawyer, not any type of decision maker. It’s really a stretch with these examples without the long, crazy narrative to hold it all together. Good luck with it all. Has to be a lot to bear for the rest of us.

I don’t think you are a dumb ass.
This is a PBS contracts lawyer, not any type of decision maker. It’s really a stretch with these examples without the long, crazy narrative to hold it all together. Good luck with it all. Has to be a lot to bear for the rest of us.

The point isn’t what this guy did for PBS, it’s that this culture permeates our media.

Two articles from the same news source (divided by an election) that contradict each other is a long, crazy narrative?

It wasn’t two weeks ago you were saying that you couldn’t find information about real, actual, video-documented news from cnn.

so that you don’t have any difficulties following this particular “long” and “crazy” narrative, I’ve linked your post here:

Last edited:
Reactions: darterbury
In this thread I’ve posted an example of one of the primary main stream media outlets in the country contradicting itself for an election. I’ve posted an employee of a partially taxpayer funded media outlet hoping that trump voters get sent to re-education camps or die. I’ve posted you admitting that your typical news sources didn’t cover left wing terrorism.

you’ve offered zero reasons for me to believe your media sources, while calling my narrative crazy and reaching (stop me if you’ve heard this one before).

This was all actually quite predictable.

Almost like someone told you to not trust the media.....and what would that person have to gain by that? (the question you should always ask)
I haven't trusted our media far before Trump came to be politically. The minute you listed to them build up and cover vor Dem politicians but go loaded for bear against republicans tells you all you need to know about their bias. Reagan portraied as the dumb cowboy, yep no bias.

Reactions: wick and darterbury
ADVERTISEMENT