ADVERTISEMENT

Don't smother Jimbo

MANAFOLD

Known Member
Nov 24, 2004
with too high expectations. Fisher will very quickly see that competing in the SEC West is much tougher than that ACC division he comes from. A&M certainly deserves a big winner given all the money and support that has flowed into it's football program. If fan support and just money could do it the Aggies would be in the National Championship hunt every year.
Although Jimbo himself has expectations sky high, which is good, don't knock him or get down on him if it doesn't come overnight. Don't think A&M has ever won a championship except one back when the great John David Crow toted the leather. Given time, Fisher probably gives the Aggies it's best chance for greatness in the greatest conference in America.

Reactions: ITS BK
The same 'weak' ACC that has FSU and Clemson ?
with too high expectations. Fisher will very quickly see that competing in the SEC West is much tougher than that ACC division he comes from. A&M certainly deserves a big winner given all the money and support that has flowed into it's football program. If fan support and just money could do it the Aggies would be in the National Championship hunt every year.
Although Jimbo himself has expectations sky high, which is good, don't knock him or get down on him if it doesn't come overnight. Don't think A&M has ever won a championship except one back when the great John David Crow toted the leather. Given time, Fisher probably gives the Aggies it's best chance for greatness in the greatest conference in America.
Jimbo gave FSU their first losing season since 1976, think about that, his true colors will come out in a couple of years. This is not sore loser attitude - FSU is happy to be rid of him, he is a different person from when he came here. I hope he gets that spark back. Good luck TAMU! I have always supported you as my father got his masters there and my nephew (FSU grad) is working on his masters there.

Reactions: seabass4592
i am an avid fsu supporter starting when coach bowden arrived. there are naturally some hard feelings at fsu and with that comes negative comments. i would tell am fans that you have gotten a great coach. it does not guarantee a natty every year but your team will be well coached regardless of the record. i believe coach fisher any many ways is like trump inthat he is tireless. if you pass the coaches offices late at nite and see a light it is fisher at work!!!!

i am an avid fsu supporter starting when coach bowden arrived. there are naturally some hard feelings at fsu and with that comes negative comments. i would tell am fans that you have gotten a great coach. it does not guarantee a natty every year but your team will be well coached regardless of the record. i believe coach fisher any many ways is like trump inthat he is tireless. if you pass the coaches offices late at nite and see a light it is fisher at work!!!!

Trump = 'tireless'?

Reactions: bigN!
I believe coach fisher in many ways.... is tireless.

00u0u_jUJDMhv8AR5_600x450.jpg

"NO WONDER I CAN'T GET THIS THING MOVING!"

Last edited:
T
Tired of hearing fro FSU advice. Has a ring to it like Hillary.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT