ADVERTISEMENT

Cyber Ninjas Audit

bcg_2006

Gold Member
Dec 25, 2008
After months of working backwards from a conclusion, Cyber Ninjas "methods" find Trump lost 261 votes and Biden gained 99 in Maricopa County.

Senate floor presentation coming this afternoon.

#AuditTheAudit
#MakeAmericaAuditAgain

Link

After months of working backwards from a conclusion, Cyber Ninjas "methods" find Trump lost 261 votes and Biden gained 99 in Maricopa County.

Senate floor presentation coming this afternoon.

#AuditTheAudit
#MakeAmericaAuditAgain

Link
Nailed it

Executive summary

Based on our other findings, however, we recommend that the Legislature tighten up the election process to provide additional certainty going forward, and that several specific findings of our audit be further reviewed by the Arizona Attorney General for a possible investigation. Such other findings include the following:

• None of the various systems related to elections had numbers that would balance and agree with each other. In some cases, these differences were significant.
• There appears to be many 27, 807 ballots cast from individuals who had moved prior to the election.
• Files were missing from the Election Management System (EMS) Server.
• Ballot images 284,412 on the EMS were corrupt or missing.
• Logs appeared to be intentionally rolled over, and all the data in the database related to the 2020 General
Election had been fully cleared.
• On the ballot side, batches were not always clearly delineated, duplicated ballots were missing the required
serial numbers, originals were duplicated more than once, and the Auditors were never provided Chain-of- Custody documentation for the ballots for the time-period prior to the ballot’s movement into the Auditors’ care. This all increased the complexity and difficulty in properly auditing the results; and added ambiguity into the final conclusions.
• Maricopa County failed to follow basic cyber security best practices and guidelines from CISA
• Software and patch protocols were not followed
• Credential management was flawed: unique usernames and passwords were not allocated
• Lack of baseline for host and network activity for approved programs, communications protocols and
communications devices for voting systems

Had Maricopa County chosen to cooperate with the audit, the majority of these obstacles would have easily been overcome.

Reactions: darterbury
Finding summary page 5 of 97

Mail-in voted from prior address: 23,344
More ballots returned than voter received: 9,041
Voters that potentially voted in multiple counties: 5,295
Etc…
you missed 255,000 early votes shown in the county final vote that do not have a corresponding entry in the early voting returns - would have been even more interesting to see what democrats did in wiping accounts

so basically there was no voting integrity. wonder how the audit will go in Texas?

you missed 255,000 early votes shown in the county final vote that do not have a corresponding entry in the early voting returns - would have been even more interesting to see what democrats did in wiping accounts

so basically there was no voting integrity. wonder how the audit will go in Texas?
I just pulled a few of the lines off the top of page 5 for this post, but your point is captured in the previously linked presentation.

KEEP HOPE ALIVE!

Send Dear Leader more money.
The election will be overturned any day now.

KEEP HOPE ALIVE!

Send Dear Leader more money.
The election will be overturned any day now.
The election will not be overturned.

I want your political ideology and the media running cover to be exposed for manipulating the most important process this country has.

I want election security locked down air tight.

I want the people who enabled what is alleged to be lined up against the wall and shot in the head.

Last edited:
Reactions: BDB99
The election will not be overturned.

I want your political ideology and the media running cover to be exposed for manipulating the most important process this country has.

I want election security locked down air tight.

I want the people who enabled what is alleged to be lined up against the wall and shot in the head.
What is alleged? Who needs to be shot in the head?

Does whatever has been alleged need to be proven first or is the allegation enough to start shooting people in the head?

Politicians love this crap. They keep the weak minded on the hook to keep sending in their money for more audits, recounts, and court cases. Meanwhile the politicians and their associates laugh all the way to the bank with the money they get from bumpkins they wouldn’t give the time of day to.

Reactions: bioaggie
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT