ADVERTISEMENT

Cuomo

pickitup

Known Member
Gold Member
Jul 20, 2001
Saint Louis, MO
He might have won an Emmy but his acting is about to get him fired. Between the sexual harassment and the nursing home deaths, he's not doing so great. Hopefully, his brother won't cry on his show about it. I could spot him as a blowhard from a mile away. I hope they put him through the barrel.

Last edited:
Everything regarding his nursing home policy and the 15,000 seniors that died as a result was known last summer.

Reactions: BKAggie93
Never was a fan and the sibling act with his brother was always off putting. His dad had a checkered history and NY governor, so we shouldn’t be too surprised.

The media has been forced to actually report the crap this guy has been doing. Same with Newsome. It’s amazing to me how much better this country would be if the media was actually fair and held politicians from all parties responsible. Instead they have partnered with the democrats and social media kings to wield their power against anything conservative

The lack of humility in his errors tells you he shouldn't be holding any position of power. What an ass hat.

Reactions: BKAggie93
Politicians in general have their issues. I could never run and have been approached. But I am not a saint by any means

Say what you will but at the start of this when everyone was freaking out, he seemed like the only leader this country had. Then of course he turned out to be a pos like the rest. Should have known when it turned out he had nipple rings.

Reactions: jeffmc
Say what you will but at the start of this when everyone was freaking out, he seemed like the only leader this country had. Then of course he turned out to be a pos like the rest. Should have known when it turned out he had nipple rings.
You talking about at the start of this when far more people were dying in NY then anywhere else?

We are going to find out how many friends he has who will stick with him - it will not be many. He is done in politics.

He never had together he was the media darling. Along with being a blow hard, blow gut bully that sent people to their death.

Last edited:
So what is your definition of a leader?

Does this count as a political thread? Not to say that I am a friend of Cuomo. Early in the pandemic, one of our friends thought he was the cat's meow. She's very quiet now.

Reactions: saheat and wick
Being treated with kid gloves by media makes a leader seem a lot better than they really are. This nursing home stuff was known at the time, the media just didn’t want to report it. Funny how that works with only one side of the aisle.

You seem really informed. Please tell me more
This isn’t even a thread if he wasn’t the absolute most popular politician in the US for a few weeks with an insane approval rating.

Being treated with kid gloves by media makes a leader seem a lot better than they really are. This nursing home stuff was known at the time, the media just didn’t want to report it. Funny how that works with only one side of the aisle.
So everyone knew it but it wasn’t being reported. That makes a lot of sense.

Exactly because the media hates to publish juicy stories.....

The New York Post hates his guts and did long before this and would happily report any facts they could have found.

april 2020:

Cuomo’s startling admission came days after the state revealed last week that at least 3,316 people in nursing homes and adult care facilities had died of coronavirus at their residences or in hospitals across the state.

That tally — which officials have said is likely an undercount — included at least 2,056 deaths in New York City.

Below is when I knew but then I did not see this on the Maddow show or Morning Joe. And I do follow all sources and reach conclusions as you previously noted via critical thinking. The personality bashing and name calling talk shows does not influence me but rather policy and actions taken. For example, the minute Hillary and Obama said a video was the cause of the Benghazi attack followed by Hillary stating they would take down the guy that made the video I knew I no longer lived in a constitutional republic called the United States of America.

"On March 25, the Cuomo administration ordered recovering coronavirus patients to be placed into nursing homes and forbid nursing homes from requiring patients to be tested."

Anybody moderately observant was aware of this policy early on, not only in New York State but also in other democratic controlled states.

“Anybody moderately observant was aware of this policy early on, not only in New York State but also in other democratic controlled states.”

So it was being reported. That’s my only point. Surely you can find humor in people saying things are not being reported that they have no first hand knowledge of. How would they know about unreported events?

“Anybody moderately observant was aware of this policy early on, not only in New York State but also in other democratic controlled states.”

So it was being reported. That’s my only point. Surely you can find humor in people saying things are not being reported that they have no first hand knowledge of. How would they know about unreported events?
Not being reported was referring to the selectivity of the reporting, which once again should be apparent to those seeking facts, and nothing but the facts. When CNN, NBC, CBS, MSNBC and ABC avoid reporting the facts there is not much humor to be had.

You can't polish this turd, '98.
I'm not defending Cuomo. I am making fun of people saying "x" is not being covered by the media when they learned of "x" from watching the news. It makes me laugh. I spent a couple weeks here posting multiple articles from multiple main stream sources every time someone claimed a story was not being covered. Seeing in real life that the story was covered never persuaded anyone that it was not being covered. It was an interesting sociology project to me.

Reactions: jeffmc and saheat
I'm not defending Cuomo. I am making fun of people saying "x" is not being covered by the media when they learned of "x" from watching the news. It makes me laugh. I spent a couple weeks here posting multiple articles from multiple main stream sources every time someone claimed a story was not being covered. Seeing in real life that the story was covered never persuaded anyone that it was not being covered. It was an interesting sociology project to me.

here's NY Times reporting the undercount a mere 9 months after the NY Post suggested something was fishy.

here's the NY Post (again) in June 2020:

Complaints abounded during the peak of the pandemic that nursing homes and the state Health Department were under-reporting deaths.

I could not find any info from the NY Times in 2020 about intentionally under-reporting deaths. Admittedly, i am hesitant to waste too much of my time proving to you how shitty your media is, but I was able to find 2 references in the Post while spending less time searching for the exact same information.

Reactions: darterbury
So your proof that this issue was not reported in main stream media is to link where it was reported in main stream media? I assume your complaint is that one particular media outlet (that I guess you believe I own) reported it later than other main stream media outlets.

Nice work there bud.

Reactions: bioaggie
So your proof that this issue was not reported in main stream media is to link where it was reported in main stream media? I assume your complaint is that one particular media outlet (that I guess you believe I own) reported it later than other main stream media outlets.

Nice work there bud.

...and only 9 months after other media sources were figuring out and reporting what was going on. please pass along my compliments to your NYT friend for a job well done.

I use “your” media because you have assumed the role of white knight for these agenda-pushing pieces of shit who are nothing more than the propaganda wing of the left at this point.

Every media outlet reported it when the facts came out. Opinion based media without facts isn’t really news.

This is so weird, nobody gave two shits about the #MeToo against Biden, but for Cuomo, he’s been thrown to the wolves. I am going to guess it’s just optics. Easier to distract with some inappropriate touching (that one photo, poor woman had a ‘god help me ‘ face on) than tens of thousands of elderly killed due to maligned policy.

Reactions: darterbury
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT