ADVERTISEMENT

Compare Aggie fans and Tejas fans

Tide Broker

Jan 8, 2007
please. I haven't had much interaction with Aggie fans besides last year in Tuscaloosa and the ones I met were cool. We have always had respect for aTm because of the natural ties to Coach Bryant and Coach Stallings. Longhorn fans, to me, are the most arrogant fanbase to have won much less than they should have given their built-in advantages. ND fans are bad too but, hell, they used to win a lot. The Texas fans I encountered in Pasadena were some of the most delusional I've ever been around and believe me, I know delusion being a Bama fan.

Just wanted to know if I'm gonna run into any pricks next weekend in College Station...

You won't find a more accommodating fanbase than the one here in Aggieland... The delusional "pricks" you speak of reside about 90 miles West of Kyle Field in little San Francisco.

Hey, the University of Texas at Austin is a great school. Just ask 'em.

And if you want to write master's thesis on the North America Man/Boy Love Association, UT has the papers of that fine Longhorn in its archives. Probably just a coincidence.

A&M fans are some of the friendliest folks out there. Also, one one of our boards, an A&M fan sent out an invitation to all Bama fans that will be at the game next week to join a big tailgate of theirs that attracted over 50 Florida and 100 LSU fans last year. A Florida newspaper even gave the group a shoutout for the hospitality, in addition to having a great tailgate.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT