ADVERTISEMENT

Capitol police officers sue Trump

Oregon's Dem senators AND Travster silent on left-wing courthouse riot in Portland | Fox News

• Haha
Reactions: RogueAggie
Oregon's Dem senators AND Travster silent on left-wing courthouse riot in Portland | Fox News
Actually, I’ve been clear that I condemn all violence. Good whataboutism, though.

Actually, I’ve been clear that I condemn all violence. Good whataboutism, though.
So clear that you ignore the 700 plus riots over the Summer (or maybe I missed those posts).

Anyway, I think the capitol police will be exposed too for letting John Sullivan and his BLM/ Antifa buddies come right on in.

Didn't read the article tbh

So clear that you ignore the 700 plus riots over the Summer (or maybe I missed those posts).

Anyway, I think the capitol police will be exposed too for letting John Sullivan and his BLM/ Antifa buddies come right on in.

Didn't read the article tbh
Didn't you say "Sydney Powell is a bad ass" when she was on some rant that she now says "no reasonable person would believe"?

Last edited:
Didn't you say "Sydney Powell is a bad ass" when she was on some rant that she now says "no reasonable person would believe"?

Yes, and she's still a badass. Are you misogynist against manly women?

Anyway, wasn't your argument whataboutism?😁

Reactions: RogueAggie
Yes, and she's still a badass. Are you misogynist against manly women?

Anyway, wasn't your argument whataboutism?😁
Against women? Weird take. As I said in that thread, she is crazy and was lying, which she now admits. I don't care much for people who spread careless lies that end up hurting people and the country.

And there was no whataboutism in my post. You may need to familiarize yourself with that word before using it again. I was merely pointing out that your take should be taken with a grain of salt given you previously were impressed with someone who now in open court says the very things you were salivating over, "no reasonable person could believe."

voted in agreement with the majority of last summer’s rioters.

voted for, and in agreement with, the race baiting pieces of shit that enabled and encouraged much of the violence.

voted for a divisive political party and administration that is actively trying to dole out benefits based on skin color while creating a narrative that white supremacy is an actual problem in the year 2021, thus encouraging more violence.

Condemned the violence though...

Against women? Weird take. As I said in that thread, she is crazy and was lying, which she now admits. I don't care much for people who spread careless lies that end up hurting people and the country.

And there was no whataboutism in my post. You may need to familiarize yourself with that word before using it again. I was merely pointing out that your take should be taken with a grain of salt given you previously were impressed with someone who now in open court says the very things you were salivating over, "no reasonable person could believe."
Russia, Russia, Russia kind of invalidates your whole side & argument doesn't it?

Believe me. I already take everything you say with a grain of salt.

Russia, Russia, Russia kind of invalidates your whole side & argument doesn't it?

Believe me. I already take everything you say with a grain of salt.
What are you talking about? When did I say Russia and what is my "side & argument" other than you completely fell for someone who later filed court papers saying no reasonable person could the very things she was saying that you thought were "bad ass"

On a brighter note, you have apparently looked up whataboutism and employed it correctly.

What are you talking about? When did I say Russia and what is my "side & argument" other than you completely fell for someone who later filed court papers saying no reasonable person could the very things she was saying that you thought were "bad ass"

On a brighter note, you have apparently looked up whataboutism and employed it correctly.
So you never believed in Russian collusion in the 2016 election?

Dean's just back and you m'er f'ers are going to do this huh?

Reactions: wick
We live in a banana republic that has a senile corrupt POS as its figurehead. Democrat are causing you to pay more at the pump and voted to enrich the cartels and prime the pump for sex traffickers. Nice work democrats. We are a joke of a nation who can’t even truthfully say we have fair elections

We live in a banana republic that has a senile corrupt POS as its figurehead. Democrat are causing you to pay more at the pump and voted to enrich the cartels and prime the pump for sex traffickers. Nice work democrats. We are a joke of a nation who can’t even truthfully say we have fair elections
Explain the "voted to enrich the cartels and prime the pump for sex traffickers." If you explanation is to look at the number of immigrants crossing the border now, compare the numbers to 2019 (it was more then...) and perhaps try a different argument.

Also, we can truthfully say we have fair elections, as confirmed by such Trump appointees as the Attorney General, Director of the FBI, Head of the Department of Homeland Security and the Commissioner of the U.S. Election Assistance Commission. Then there are the 50 plus courts that have also rejected any fraud claims. I understand you think you have more inside info than all these folks, but you are wrong.

The only people who said we did not have fair elections have also said, in legal papers filed with Courts, that "no reasonable person could believe them." You have to think long and hard when you believe someone who then states no reasonable person would (not coincidently, that is the same thing Fox said about Tucker Carlson in court filings.)

Last edited:
Explain the "voted to enrich the cartels and prime the pump for sex traffickers." If you explanation is to look at the number of immigrants crossing the border now, compare the numbers to 2019 (it was more then...) and perhaps try a different argument.

Also, we can truthfully say we have fair elections, as confirmed by such Trump appointees as the Attorney General, Director of the FBI, Head of the Department of Homeland Security and the Commissioner of the U.S. Election Assistance Commission. Then there are the 50 plus courts that have also rejected any fraud claims. I understand you think you have more inside info than all these folks, but you are wrong.

The only people who said we did not have fair elections have also said, in legal papers filed with Courts, that "no reasonable person could believe them." You have to think long and hard when you believe someone who then states no reasonable person would (not coincidently, that is the same thing Fox said about Tucker Carlson said in court filings.)
They’re all full of shit and part of the problem. Our elections have been a joke for some time. What happened to all the people’s sworn testimony to the fraud they witnessed. The ones that have been bullied and doxed? Why aren’t they being prosecuted? It’s a joke just like this idiot joke of a president.

Reactions: AGGIE247
They’re all full of shit and part of the problem. Our elections have been a joke for some time. What happened to all the people’s sworn testimony to the fraud they witnessed. The ones that have been bullied and doxed? Why aren’t they being prosecuted? It’s a joke just like this idiot joke of a president.
That was informative and well thought out. I thank you for your post.

Did you think the 2016 election was a joke?

The affidavits did not say anything. They were not real. Most of them did not have names. There is a reason the affidavits were never released to the public by the great Sydney Powell and Rudi. It was a hoax that "no reasonable person would believe." But here you are believing it. So, according to the people you believe in and follow, you are not a reasonable person.

Does it not bother you in the least that Fox News and Sydney Powell are straight calling you an idiot for believing them?

Reactions: bcg_2006
That was informative and well thought out. I thank you for your post.

Did you think the 2016 election was a joke?

The affidavits did not say anything. They were not real. Most of them did not have names. There is a reason the affidavits were never released to the public by the great Sydney Powell and Rudi. It was a hoax that "no reasonable person would believe." But here you are believing it. So, according to the people you believe in and follow, you are not a reasonable person.

Does it not bother you in the least that Fox News and Sydney Powell are straight calling you an idiot for believing them?
I think they’ve all been paid off and are part of the problem. The swamp got rid of the one guy who stood up to them and this is the outcome. Russian collusion told me there is no journalism left and our country is as crooked as any on earth. Joe Biden is a joke and is a puppet and I’m sure you’re perfectly fine will all this destruction. Congratulations. You will get your way in perpetuity as Republicans will not win another election with the fraud proven. Congratulations

I think they’ve all been paid off and are part of the problem. The swamp got rid of the one guy who stood up to them and this is the outcome. Russian collusion told me there is no journalism left and our country is as crooked as any on earth. Joe Biden is a joke and is a puppet and I’m sure you’re perfectly fine will all this destruction. Congratulations. You will get your way in perpetuity as Republicans will not win another election with the fraud proven. Congratulations
You should move. Clearly this country isn’t good enough for you.

Also, perhaps stop saying we are a banana republic. It makes you look more ignorant than believing someone who said no reasonable person can believe her, which is really saying something.

Also, we can truthfully say we have fair elections,

The only people who said we did not have fair elections have also said, in legal papers filed with Courts, that "no reasonable person could believe them."

this is a lie.

here is one example, and I have more of you’d like:

Can tou image all the lawsuits against public officials if cops could sue for injuries sustained in protests?

Reactions: wick
ADVERTISEMENT