ADVERTISEMENT

Boat Ramp Confrontations

BLUMPKINATOR DONG

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2018
Texas
So I spent all day yesterday on the lake with the kiddos and some friends of mine and on our way back in we fortunately got to witness some pretty intense boat ramp drama. While cruising back in we get about 100 yards from the ramp and right in the middle of that SOB is a Green brand new GMC with two jet skis on a trailer in the water, one is still strapped on and the other is floating about 20 yards out with nobody on it, there is an old school Ford Bronco about two feet from touching the Green GMC’s bumper up front, and there are 3 different women screaming at the top of their lungs while watching two GINORMOUS pot belly shirtless goons just going at it right there in the middle of the ramp. Just picture perfect WHITE TRASH! There was maybe two punches that we saw that were thrown but A LOT of belly rubbing and rolling on that concrete. I mean A LOT!! I believe the worst part both of them received from the whole ordeal was their backs were pretty skinned up and bloody. Was def entertaining to say the least. Anyways, anybody else have any boat ramp drama you’ve either witnessed or been a part of? Please share.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.