ADVERTISEMENT

Biden meeting with Putin!

KennyClay

Known Member
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2015
If this actually happens then grandpa Joe better take his KY jelly with him otherwise old Vlad is going to impale him dry.

I don't believe this meeting will actually take place. Biden's people don't want to put him anywhere near Putin.

Biden's team is certainly aware of the old saying "better to have people (Vlad), believe you(Biden) a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt"

After meeting Trump who groveled all over him like a star struck teenage, Biden is a huge upgrade.

But I know, you’re too blinded by divisive politics to see, admit, or even think that.

After meeting Trump who groveled all over him like a star struck teenage, Biden is a huge upgrade.

But I know, you’re too blinded by divisive politics to see, admit, or even think that.
Anyone who thinks Biden is a Huge upgrade in any way shape or form is a true Leftist ideologue or someone who is too blind to realize that is what they have evolved to become.

Biden is directly responsible for the mess in Ukraine by way of his inept handling of the Afghanistan withdrawal. HIs obvious weakness has encouraged our enemies.

Inflation, lack of boarder security, rising crime rates in major cities are all Biden's direct responsibility. Even most democrats don't want to see him run again.

Trump was and is a huge Jerk. No doubt about that. And I would not want to see him run again either. But he was a competent Jerk and the bad guys in this world were wary of him.

Anyone who thinks Biden is a Huge upgrade in any way shape or form is a true Leftist ideologue or someone who is too blind to realize that is what they have evolved to become.

Biden is directly responsible for the mess in Ukraine by way of his inept handling of the Afghanistan withdrawal. HIs obvious weakness has encouraged our enemies.

Inflation, lack of boarder security, rising crime rates in major cities are all Biden's direct responsibility. Even most democrats don't want to see him run again.

Trump was and is a huge Jerk. No doubt about that. And I would not want to see him run again either. But he was a competent Jerk and the bad guys in this world were wary of him.
You're talking to Cheeky. Good luck with reasoning or logic. Sometimes he actually makes sense (a tease). But most times he's a Don Quixote wannabe of the fearless, far left, windmill charging brigade. Keeps a lot of us entertained.

The irony in your post is lost on you.

Right! SMH. You didn’t see any of this shit back then. Oh right!! We were energy freaking independent then too!

Was there anything Trump took a hardline stance against Russia on?

All I recall is kids gloves treatment at every turn.

And statements like “ I looked Putin in the eye and I trust what he says “ and not his own staff or CIA.

I think Trump would be doing pretty much the same thing Biden is doing if I had to bet.

And statements like “ I looked Putin in the eye and I trust what he says “ and not his own staff or CIA.

I think Trump would be doing pretty much the same thing Biden is doing if I had to bet.
Nord Stream 2, he took a stance on that that Biden reversed.

What we should ask or still be asking is the Biden family business involvement in Ukraine. Could this be leading to the American military being called into protect the families business interest?

Last edited:

You are kidding, right? Trump kept Russia, N Korea and China under control as president.

Can you explain your Trump “teenage” comment? You must be one of those people who still think Trump had a super secret bank relationship in Russia.

You can say whatever you want, but the results speak for themselves. So put your liberal decoder ring back in your pocket and take a fair look at where this country is. Even the oil producing countries won’t accept Joe Biden’s calls…the supposed POTUS!

Please explain your examples of Trump treating Putin with kid gloves.

Regarding public comments, you do realize that sometimes things are said in public, but not everything that is going on behind the scenes.

The US would be energy independent if Trump were POTUS. Nordstream would not have happened. The XL pipeline, drilling and other pipelines serving our national security interests would have gone forward.

Putin met Biden. Putin waited until after the Olympics to invade Ukrainian territory, but he knew who was now in the WH.

Reactions: darterbury
You are kidding, right? Trump kept Russia, N Korea and China under control as president.

Can you explain your Trump “teenage” comment? You must be one of those people who still think Trump had a super secret bank relationship in Russia.

You can say whatever you want, but the results speak for themselves. So put your liberal decoder ring back in your pocket and take a fair look at where this country is. Even the oil producing countries won’t accept Joe Biden’s calls…the supposed POTUS!
Shut up you stupid longhorn

8e7.png

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT