ADVERTISEMENT

Biden comedy gold

Well...at least his press conferences will be entertaining.

I still want someone to explain this picture to me. Nothing really shows his feebleness like this.

5de32ab5fd9db23b4a740883

Last edited:
NYT says we don’t need debates. Biden isn’t going to the convention.
He likes his basement too much.

If the left is depending on perception of Trump to give them the election, what do they think of Biden's perception with American's? The basement dwelling isn't a good look.

Today he got pissed when a reporter asked him if he should take a cognitive test. He yelled profanity and asked if the report should take a cocaine test.

If you watched Hannity tonight, someone gave info that Biden's cognitive ability is declining daily, more so lately. Those close to him are seriously worried what his capability will be in the coming months.

Amazing how similar this all was to Hillary running. Same pols same candidate that cant stand up and is for the most part hiding in a basement somewhere. Starting to thing the democrats are actually clearing the decks for the new crazy’s that are coming after trump wins re-election

Reactions: darterbury
I don't understand why they can't offer up a better candidate. The DNC is the problem.

I really think Biden has some age related cognitive issues. I am not saying this because I don't want him to win. When he is not scripted, he can be incoherent. He gets confused in mid sentence. He says things that don't make sense. I am saying this in a non political way. The dnc might be getting nervous. They should have nominated someone else.

If we’re relying on mental and verbal acuity, we’re in serious trouble, because neither Trump, nor Biden are able to string a coherent, logical argument. It may come down to which candidate has a team around them capable of producing effective policies. Trump rarely listens to anyone but himself, so we know we’re only getting what he’s capable of producing. Maybe, Biden will be a Reagan type — cognitively impaired, but supported by a capable team.

Last edited:
If we’re relying on mental and verbal acuity, we’re in serious trouble, because neither Trump, or Biden are able to string a coherent, logical argument. It may come down to which candidate has a team around them capable of producing effective policies. Trump rarely listens to anyone but himself, so we know we’re only getting what he’s capable of producing. Maybe, Biden will be a Reagan type — cognitively impaired, but supported by a capable team.
Or not!

If we’re relying on mental and verbal acuity, we’re in serious trouble, because neither Trump, nor Biden are able to string a coherent, logical argument. It may come down to which candidate has a team around them capable of producing effective policies. Trump rarely listens to anyone but himself, so we know we’re only getting what he’s capable of producing. Maybe, Biden will be a Reagan type — cognitively impaired, but supported by a capable team.

So you are admitting Biden is Impaired. Trump is President and Reagan one of the national best was for 8 years. By the way Trump's policies have been pretty darn effective, just look at his haters.

I don't understand why they can't offer up a better candidate. The DNC is the problem.

the left knows he is their only chance because he is enough center to left of center. He won’t make a year if he’s elected. His VP pick will tell the story. That person (or group) will be running the country.

Reactions: dad_in_tx
So you are admitting Biden is Impaired. Trump is President and Reagan one of the national best was for 8 years. By the way Trump's policies have been pretty darn effective, just look at his haters.

I think both Biden and Trump are impaired, so far as mental acuity and coherent speech are concerned. I also believe it’s generally accepted that Reagan was progressively more affected by dementia during his second term. I think it’s dangerous to measure Trumps “effectiveness” by the volume of his haters. His tax reform on business was spot-on for stimulating the economy. His verbal and economic attacks on our European allies has fractured the western alliance and weakened NATO. His tone deaf response to social issues has fractured the nation and polarized public opinion (I’m not defending violent demonstrations, I’m simply saying the President’s role is to unite the country and demonstrate greater sympathy and understanding for those who feel marginalized). His tweets discredit the office and make him look petty, self-important, and childish. They often demonstrate a total misunderstanding of the issues.

I think both Biden and Trump are impaired, so far as mental acuity and coherent speech are concerned. I also believe it’s generally accepted that Reagan was progressively more affected by dementia during his second term. I think it’s dangerous to measure Trumps “effectiveness” by the volume of his haters. His tax reform on business was spot-on for stimulating the economy. His verbal and economic attacks on our European allies has fractured the western alliance and weakened NATO. His tone deaf response to social issues has fractured the nation and polarized public opinion (I’m not defending violent demonstrations, I’m simply saying the President’s role is to unite the country and demonstrate greater sympathy and understanding for those who feel marginalized). His tweets discredit the office and make him look petty, self-important, and childish. They often demonstrate a total misunderstanding of the issues.
Disagree.

NATO - actually stronger since more members are now carrying their weight fiscally. I have zero issues with this policy.

Social issues - it would help if the MSM would get out of opinion politics and back into reporting. I’ve heard repeated call for unity by this President but they never get reported by the media ( and this includes FOX )

Tweets - early on in his term I might agree with you. The last 2 1/2 years he’s been getting better. Now factually the tweeting is only an issue because the media wants to be the official communications source. They hate that he goes direct to the people. And THAT is the issue. I’m OK with this.

Reactions: wick and darterbury
NATO stronger? Some nations have agreed to pay more, but US is pulling troops out of Germany, common positions on Russian aggression in Ukraine and Baltic States have been undermined by watered down statements by DJT. US leadership in NATO weakened by tepid commitment by DJT.

Trump lacks empathy. It hurts him on social issues and relating to sections of the country that are struggling. Biden isn’t much better. He lacks sincerity.

I haven’t seen much improvement in tweets. They sound unhinged, uneducated, and factually inaccurate most of the time.

NATO stronger? Some nations have agreed to pay more, but US is pulling troops out of Germany, common positions on Russian aggression in Ukraine and Baltic States have been undermined by watered down statements by DJT. US leadership in NATO weakened by tepid commitment by DJT.

Trump lacks empathy. It hurts him on social issues and relating to sections of the country that are struggling. Biden isn’t much better. He lacks sincerity.

I haven’t seen much improvement in tweets. They sound unhinged, uneducated, and factually inaccurate most of the time.
NATO - they are repositioning some of the troops to Poland so the theater manpower hasn’t changed that much. Not a problem to update the manpower and positioning based on 21st century needs. Today China is more of a threat to the US in the Pacific theater, Iran in the Mideast than Russia is in the European theater.

empathy - well I guess he’ll just have to learn to say things like ‘ummmmmm’ and ‘Period’ to demonstrate it better! If empathy is a linguistic exercise, you got him. But if it’s measured by actually doing something that helps people (like getting a job or increasing pay), you’re way off.

Last edited:

if you think Trumps mental capacity is similar to Biden’s then you are just as big as a fvckin mental midget at Biden.

Trump has dragon energy and is out there everyday talking to media and doing press conferences and appears strong and poised at all times. Then has energy left to bang his hot wife. He’s the GOAT.

Trump says some dump things, but he’s clearly very, very smart. What he was able to accomplish with D’s fighting him the whole way is amazing. Obviously Biden has dementia, and not the early stage. Even before, the guy was never considered “intelligent”.

Can’t wait till the debates. Should be entertaining

seriously, how could you actually carry out a debate with biden if you were Trump? it is impossible to follow his mumblings of incoherent nonsense to begin with. I would suggest Trump simple let Biden finish is mushmouth answer and just continue on with what is what. or ask for the secret Biden decoder ring.

seriously, how could you actually carry out a debate with biden if you were Trump? it is impossible to follow his mumblings of incoherent nonsense to begin with. I would suggest Trump simple let Biden finish is mushmouth answer and just continue on with what is what. or ask for the secret Biden decoder ring.
Well I know what I’d do. I’d listen to the Biden flapping and the calmly look into the camera and say ...

‘What planet is this guy from?’

Well I know what I’d do. I’d listen to the Biden flapping and the calmly look into the camera and say ...

‘What planet is this guy from?’
He will do that in some manner. I bet they beg off debates...and that will hurt him.

On the other hand Biden will answer hand picked questions well...it will be up to Trump to knock him off balance.

Reactions: dad_in_tx
if you think Trumps mental capacity is similar to Biden’s then you are just as big as a fvckin mental midget at Biden.

Trump has dragon energy and is out there everyday talking to media and doing press conferences and appears strong and poised at all times. Then has energy left to bang his hot wife. He’s the GOAT.
This post didn’t age well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT