ADVERTISEMENT

Arizona Election Audit Finds Actual Documented Proof Of Election Fraud!

Elections have been stolen for decades in this country and will continue to be. JFK amd LBJ are two famous races that are all but known to be stolen in places like Chicago all the way down to a black box in south Texas. When you have 1 party rule for generations you can’t tell me places like Philadelphia, Detroit, and any other place that didn’t allow observers or any number of blatant actions taken that cast doubt on the election. Add in a judicial branch unwilling to even take a look and here we are.

Elections have been stolen for decades in this country and will continue to be. JFK amd LBJ are two famous races that are all but known to be stolen in places like Chicago all the way down to a black box in south Texas. When you have 1 party rule for generations you can’t tell me places like Philadelphia, Detroit, and any other place that didn’t allow observers or any number of blatant actions taken that cast doubt on the election. Add in a judicial branch unwilling to even take a look and here we are.
And a media totally in bed with a political party.

giphy.gif

I can’t figure out if people are serious.
Serious as a heart attack my friend! They look at media clips, HBO and CNN specials on hacking Dominion voting machines and the comments by politicians on both sides of the isle on fraud risk with mass mailouts of ballots and conclude something different than you. As you frequently point out they have a right to voice their beliefs, right or wrong but unfortunately they are labeled un American. I do not recall Hillary or Stacy being labeled the same way, but it is an effective method of suppressing descent.

Who’s going to jail over any of this? (That’s a joke. Democrats have a license to steal so nothing will come of any of this. We live in a country that has had elections stolen for decades

Who’s going to jail over any of this? (That’s a joke. Democrats have a license to steal so nothing will come of any of this. We live in a country that has had elections stolen for decades
Any election challenged should be forensically examined and any component of the process lacking a chain of custody legal criteria process be declared invalid.
That would resolve any questions about the validity of the results.
Funny how many on here resist that examination.

Any election challenged should be forensically examined and any component of the process lacking a chain of custody legal criteria process be declared invalid.
That would resolve any questions about the validity of the results.
Funny how many on here resist that examination.
Any max number of recounts or have them be partisan and just keep doing them until you get the result you want then let the other side do the same?

Jail over accusations in a letter?

Your picking and choosing of bill of rights amuses me.

Any max number of recounts or have them be partisan
he didn’t say a recount of the same shitty ballots. He said forensic examination.

this audit being conducted by the state senate is no more partisan than the original count.

If the election were more secure in the first place there wouldn’t be a need for these types of audits.

Last edited:
Reactions: ITS BK
Any max number of recounts or have them be partisan and just keep doing them until you get the result you want then let the other side do the same?
The slippery slope argument is weak ...I am not a fan of it when it's used for or against "common sense" gun control either. How about we just create a voting system with a degree of integrity that can be forensically validated and therefore cannot be questioned.
Even a dumb welder knows that computers can be hacked. Not me, I'm referring to Mac...chuckle, chuckle

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT