ADVERTISEMENT

Appy State campus etc

Breumiacu_AU

New or Lurking
Sep 11, 2022
This is the App State Campus. Deep in “hillbilly country”, this campus has electricity and running water all year because it’s not on the crap Texas power grid. So when you’re freezing this winter, ask yourselves what school is really for hillbillies?

This is what your yell leaders were making fun of.
Appy-state.jpg

Appy-baseball.jpg

That disgraceful exhibition at their Midnight Yell was a belittlement of their entire University and student body . The game was just a disgrace to their HC and football team .

This is the App State Campus. Deep in “hillbilly country”, this campus has electricity and running water all year because it’s not on the crap Texas power grid. So when you’re freezing this winter, ask yourselves what school is really for hillbillies?

This is what your yell leaders were making fun of.
Appy-state.jpg

Appy-baseball.jpg
What did I miss? ATM is my 2nd favorite team, due to living in Texas some as a kid. Also like App state... because yall are also the Mountaineers

This is what your yell leaders were making fun
What did I miss? ATM is my 2nd favorite team, due to living in Texas some as a kid. Also like App state... because yall are also the Mountaineers
Hey Dude, Texas is a huge state, so don't blame all of us for what the Gomers in College Station say. Their football fans are nitwits who believe preseason polls, and are despondent about the football program to the point of despair. Hook'em and Great Game!.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT