ADVERTISEMENT

All these dem leaders keep getting caught doing things they tell us we can’t.

Left-leaning metro areas such as Seattle, New York, San Francisco, and Boston have seen more clusters of COVID-19 cases than Republican-leaning small towns.

Come on offshore... causation vs correlation. Of course densely populated areas have more clusters than small towns.

I don’t blindly follow anyone that has a D next to their names.
in fairness, it’s not your fault that you vote for democrats .. you’ve been set up by the people with a D next to their names.

if anything, THEY owe YOU an apology.

Poor thing was set up

I’m not sure which is worse, admitting that she did it, or that she thinks she was setup. Both involve terrible hubris and stupidity! ... and this from a woman who claims to be a wise and able legislator.

I think she’s a dipshit

Reactions: texasguyto
And I just don’t buy the idea Democrats want to devastate the economy before the election...It’s a boogie man argument.

Now we know why his advisers have kept Joe Biden under wraps. Asked in an ABC interview airing Sunday night whether he’d be willing to shut down the economy again to head off a new wave of coronavirus infection, he replied: “I would shut it down. I would listen to the scientists.”

Last edited:
Reactions: texasguyto
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT