ADVERTISEMENT

After Months of Reports that he was "bludgeoned to death"...

Reckless75

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2008
...the D.C. Medical Examiner's office has released its report that Capital Police Office Brian Sicknick died of natural causes.
Blood clot causing two strokes the day after the Capital riot on January 6th was the cause of death.

But many in Congress, in step with the media, promulgated the story that Officer Sicknick "was murdered by insurrectionists".

Medical examiner Francisco J. Diaz told the Post that the autopsy found no evidence that Sicknick "suffered an allergic reaction to chemical irritants" and that there were no " internal or external injuries."

But up until this point the media had stuck to their story he was bludgeoned to death with a fire extinguisher.

And still, at this moment, the media is stating it "may be difficult to get a homicide conviction".

Probably so, since the ME reports there was no homicide.

Last edited:
Reactions: Win77 and TAMU_Fan
Is anyone surprised? After years of russian collusion does anyone trust anything coming out of our media or government? This story will be picked up by a few news outlets and most of them will have it on the back page. The establishment and democrats already got their narrative. Meanwhile Auntie Maxine is encouraging rioters to get more aggressive and loot but nothing will happen to her

Every major Trump story fell apart, dozens and dozens, ultimately proven to be completely baseless and made up by the media. But those who watch the "mainstream media" never realized it. It's sad to see how the media is now a vehicle for manipulation.

The rioters have their focus on the wrong things. March on the dems who have left inner cities in ruins and CNN headquarters. That would bring far greater change.

This isn't coming out only now because it takes that long to figure out how he died. The information was hidden.
Absolutely, they talked to Sinknick's grandmother who said she talked to him the night he died, and he was perfectly fine and never mentioned being attacked. The media and D's knew it the entire time, but just spoon fed the ignorant.

nobody sees any connection between fighting an insurrection and later having a stroke?

Reactions: Smasher200
They used his supposed "bludgeoning" and death as evidence to impeach the President of the United States. And not a single reporter or politician who knew the truth said anything. There were plenty of republicans who knew the truth too.

Does this mean that all that happened on 6 Jan is okay and all charges will be dropped? Sure hope so.

The Dems used his ”murder” in their impeachment documents to sell their case. Nothing these people do or say should be trusted. The media has gone from biased to activists for the DNC.

It's the old, "if I call you a child molester", even if you prove yourself innocent, the stigma is still there.

Meanwhile, an unarmed woman who was no threat to the cops was shot and killed by a capitol police. That cop was never ID’d and the investigation was dropped. Compare that with the coverage of other cop shootings. It’s outrageous.

Does this mean that all that happened on 6 Jan is okay and all charges will be dropped? Sure hope so.

Sounds like you have a future in politics.

What an ass.

The homicide charges should be dropped.

This has nothing to do with any legitimate charges that are being pursued.

This story was coveted up and hidden by the news media who repeated a lie that he was struck and killed by a fire extinguisher.

Reactions: darterbury
Someone please correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe the Q chick who got shot was the only homocide at the Capitol in the great insurrection of ‘21.

Every major Trump story fell apart, dozens and dozens, ultimately proven to be completely baseless and made up by the media. But those who watch the "mainstream media" never realized it. It's sad to see how the media is now a vehicle for manipulation.
Growing up I always wondered how Soviet citizens believed Pravda, it's bias had to be obvious...now I realize how. It doesn't matter how obvious it becomes. State run media and childhood indoctrination is powerful stuff.

At least there are still a handful of real journalists left. Sharyl Atkinson's report on the origins of covid is absolutley great and well done.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT