ADVERTISEMENT

A book that ALL should read...

Chile Pequin

Gold Member
Oct 13, 2001
Corsicana, TX
Danger Close by Patrick Byrne. Just finished it and WOW...if all he tells is true.

Now, PLEASE do not turn this into a political thread because my recommending this book has no intentions of altering anyone's political views whatsoever. So please...for you political nuts that love debating politics, DON'T GO THERE. Seriously, no matter what your views are, this is a must read for all Americans. If these things are true and we'll know "fairly soon" then it won't matter which side of the aisle you prefer, you're going to be floored. This is why I say ALL Americans need to read. If none of this turns out to be true, then you'll have read one of the best fiction books ever. So please don't ruin it by posting anything political. PLEASE.

Patrick Byrne was the key figure in discovering and bringing the corruption on Wall Street to light after the 2008 market crash. He actually discovered it several years before anyone took him serious but after the crash and things happened the way he said they would, people in power started listening to him and respecting his knowledge AND intelligence. He would later be "asked" by those two "3-letter agencies" to become an "operative" for them to set up people in power in compromising situations to later be used for leverage, bribery and blackmail. Now he's turned over evidence that is going to come out to the public soon...stuff that's not already mentioned in this book. We'll see if that happens and also if all that's in the book is factual...but let's just say the stories in this book are more than believable...at least to me. Some BIG names in here.

Can buy on Amazon. I paid around $17.00 for mine.

71WbdwQqKOL._AC_UL600_SR600,600_.jpg

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.