ADVERTISEMENT

5 Thoughts on the LSU Game

Deathburger

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2001
To my Aggieyell Brothers, I canceled my Rivals memberships, so I only have about fifteen days left on this site. I love all of you, including Passwaters. I don't post much over here anymore, but I thought I would let you know my top 5 thoughts on the LSU team:

1. Fiduciary Failures - First of all, LSU still owes us money for breaking out contract back in the nineties. We had beaten them five straight times and were driving them into desperation mode. They ******* us, and we had to schedule Middle Tennessee State in their place at the last minute. They just never paid us. It's kind of how the entire university is run. They don't have a library. (A university without a library? Even U of Phoenix has a library!) They just expect a library to appear and books appear in the library without paying for it. Of course, I don't think anyone that goes to that school really has any need for books, so I guess the destruction of the library is no big deal.

2. Baton Rouge - The smell is horrid. I had thought Lake Charles was the nastiest smelling place in North America until I traveled to Baton Rouge. The smell there is sort of like Lake Charles fried. The corn dog smell is real, but it's like a corn dog fried in boiling half processed crude oil with a side of animal waste. It's really ******** gross.

3. Ed Orgeron - Ed Orgeron is borderline human. Really, he is like something anthropologists would put together from some fish bones they found near the Euphrates River. He communicates in a Neanderthal type of vernacular that is more animal than human. I think those bigfoot pictures you see on the Discovery Channel are actually of his mother. No one knows who is really coaching that team, but it isn't him. Maybe it's that "player vote" thing they had going under Les Miles where felony charges were pretty much ignored. No one knows.

4. Joe Burrow - Joe Burrow is a goddamn douchebag. His DNA is in the same family as Baker Mayfield, Mason Rudolph, Ryan Leaf and Chris Simms. He is a pretty boy ninny nanny. He is probably mean to his mother because he thinks he can kick her ****. He is a transfer quitter. (I posted this previously, but it is one of the 5 key thoughts on the LSU game.)

5. LSU Fans - Obviously, most of these people don't really have an education, or, if they do, they went to a school without a library. They are mostly drunks or meth addicts. This is pretty much the only college crowd where the majority of the home fans are missing teeth. You see some of that at Alabama, Louisville, and West Virginia, but it is the majority at LSU. They will literally kill you if they lose, if they aren't too ******* up to operate a chainsaw. Fortunately, they are usually too ******* up to do anything outside of *********** themselves.

In summary, Texas A&M should be able to hang close for the majority of the game, and if it is a one score game going into the fourth quarter, the Aggies should be able to operate on a higher mental level and pull out a victory.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.