ADVERTISEMENT

10th Cuomo Victim Steps Forward; Accusations Of Drugging And Assault

Do they ever mention the nursing home stuff?
Nope. They also don’t mention the nursing homes in Michigan or any of the other states that have democrat governors that did the same thing. The fact that we are at 10 is all anyone needs to know. Cuomo is like all democrats with power. The media and party will cover everything up until your political clout is up. When that happens you get thrown under the bus. Unless you make it to President then you get the Bill Clinton treatment

Reactions: darterbury
Well the White House did fire 5 staffers for drugs

Well the White House did fire 5 staffers for drugs
That was all for show. It is the precursor to them legalizing weed on a federal level. The only thing i can agree with coming from the illegitimate POTUS is legalization but using these people the way they are is pathetic as usual for them.

Reactions: darterbury and wick
Of course not! That would involve so intellectual honesty from the press! We can’t go there. Trump did something right??? Oh heaven help us!
How do you know about the “nursing home stuff”. Personal investigation I assume since it was never covered.

How do you know about the “nursing home stuff”. Personal investigation I assume since it was never covered.

you’re right.

nyt, wash post, cnn, nbc, etc...have been vigilant about coverage of the story to the point of being ruthless.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: darterbury
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT