ADVERTISEMENT

You will miss his lunacy

CheekySchneider

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
POLITICS 08/12/2020 05:36AM EDT

Trump's 'Completely Berserk' Sean Hannity Interview Gets The Treatment On Twitter

Trump launched a stream-of-consciousness attack on everything from windmills to Hillary Clinton.

Hours after former Vice President Joe Biden named Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) to be his running mate on Tuesday, President Donald Trump spoke with Sean Hannity of Fox News ― and the conversation was all over the map.

Trump launched a 20-minute stream-of-consciousness attack on windmills, the Pulitzer Prize, his impeachment over a “perfect” phone call, former campaign rival Hillary Clinton and more. The president also claimed ― without evidence ― that the election will be “rigged” due to increased use of mail-in ballots.

From Washington to the campaign trail, get the latest politics news.

Subscribe to the Politics email.

“The mailmen are gonna get ’em and people are just gonna grab batches of them, and you talk about China and Russia, they’ll be grabbing plenty of them,” Trump said. “It’s just common sense.”

The coronavirus pandemic, which has killed nearly 165,000 Americans including more than 1,300 on Tuesday alone, barely got a mention.

Trump’s critics on social media attempted to parse the rambling conversation:

POLITICS 08/12/2020 05:36AM EDT

Trump's 'Completely Berserk' Sean Hannity Interview Gets The Treatment On Twitter

Trump launched a stream-of-consciousness attack on everything from windmills to Hillary Clinton.

Hours after former Vice President Joe Biden named Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) to be his running mate on Tuesday, President Donald Trump spoke with Sean Hannity of Fox News ― and the conversation was all over the map.

Trump launched a 20-minute stream-of-consciousness attack on windmills, the Pulitzer Prize, his impeachment over a “perfect” phone call, former campaign rival Hillary Clinton and more. The president also claimed ― without evidence ― that the election will be “rigged” due to increased use of mail-in ballots.

From Washington to the campaign trail, get the latest politics news.

Subscribe to the Politics email.

“The mailmen are gonna get ’em and people are just gonna grab batches of them, and you talk about China and Russia, they’ll be grabbing plenty of them,” Trump said. “It’s just common sense.”

The coronavirus pandemic, which has killed nearly 165,000 Americans including more than 1,300 on Tuesday alone, barely got a mention.

Trump’s critics on social media attempted to parse the rambling conversation:

I'm sure many would prefer the mindless babble from senile Old Joe Biden as he fails to recognize his own sister & drools from the mouth. Clearly the DEMs have picked him so the commissars behind the throne can "manage' Amerika into a Marxist Worker's Paradise.
I've seen those up close in the tyrannies that are North Korea, Cuba, Vietnam & Venezuela and were East Germany & Bulgaria,
No thanks. I 'll take the wild man, and control of him by those who care about our democracy and the principles that make it great.

I didn’t know that some Aggies were Communist until the last year or so
That's because you haven't been paying attention to groups and events that fascinate some on this board. I doubt many are hard core Cadres, who will survive the revolution & inherit power, but are among the expendable Vanguard, who won't.

Reactions: BDB99
That's because you haven't been paying attention to groups and events that fascinate some on this board. I doubt many are hard core Cadres, who will survive the revolution & inherit power, but are among the expendable Vanguard, who won't.
Does being cool with Russia putting bounties on our men and women in uniform count as being communist? Or does that just make you a good American?

Mark why do you put up with cheeky's political bullshit? He's a moron

Reactions: BDB99
It’s not that every Trump voter loves Trump, it just that we love the USA, which means we can’t stand the left, so we have zero option. Love the USA means vote Trump. Hate the USA, vote Biden.

Last edited:
I listened to every word of the Trump/Hannity interview. I thought the President articulated his feelings on a number of subjects very well.

And I didn't know some Aggies were fascists.
I've never met so many fascists that wanted to cut taxes, expand school choice, support 2A, decrease regulations, and the list goes on... It's almost like the ones using the term have no true concept of its meaning... Weird...

I've never met so many fascists that wanted to cut taxes, expand school choice, support 2A, decrease regulations, and the list goes on... It's almost like the ones using the term have no true concept of its meaning... Weird...
This. The democrats and their supporters are one big gas lighting event. Everything they accuse the republicans of that are in the process of doing. They’re the racists and bigots in the room. Biden doesn’t have an original thought in his head anymore. That’s why he wants Bernie’s economic plan, AOC’s green new deal and Beto’s forced gun confiscation.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT