season???).

Start every season by playing the Aggies, end every
season by whipping the Taters. No more of these East Carolina, Citadel,
UAB, jokes to kick off the season.

And on another level,
remember The Aggies no longer have their long time rival, Texas Cows, to
pick on so, they just might like the idea of having a partner that
enjoys a good, clean scrap.

Welcome to CAROLINA COUNTRY Texas A&M Fans! Just wish I could be there to watch your "YELL PRACTICE" on the
state House steps. It's now part of the rivalry.

BARBEQUE .... Beef or Pork??? ... Winner decides every year.

P.S. ... To our Aggie friends: For years and years, Carolina would play KKKlemson during State Fair week, on what would become known as 'BIG THURSDAY'. Unfortunately, like so many long time traditions, it is now a thing of the past.

We already have some things going on between us. You have Hyman ... We had Hyman. I understand that this will be a 'Trophy Game' named after an Alamo Hero from South Carolina. Whether we like it or not, the SEC has decided to join us together at the hip. Let's make the best of it and build a great, new rivalry & tradition. One, not based on hatred but rather, one based on mutual respect and love for college football. What say you??? ... You might even like REAL Barbeque.

This post was edited on 8/22 10:27 AM by Thigh Man

I think it's really cool. Great tradition. I can't wait to meet some Aggie fans. Hope all that are coming down have a safe trip. I'm looking forward to going to College Station next year. Seeing a game at Kyle Field and the 12th man is on my bucket list.

Thanks!

Wish I was going to Columbia for the game. I've visited SC one time and that was a few years ago when I gave a presentation to a couple of Fly Fishing Clubs in Charleston. That was the first time I had ever heard of and sampled "She Crab Soup"...after that first sampling, I ordered the stuff for every lunch and dinner for the next three nights! Dang that stuff is tasty!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT