ADVERTISEMENT

WTF just happened - NFL anthem

tdogdfw

Gold Member
Jun 10, 2004
Texas
The black players have their own national anthem and will refuse to stand for the American anthem? And ESPN plays the new Black National Anthem but not the Anthem for the United States?

I'm not even going to respond until someone else confirms this. OMG I am done with all sports. I am even going to quit all NFL games. Sports aren't bringing people together, they are creating racial separation.

Last edited:
Reactions: texasguyto
The left hated the NFL and what it stood for so they destroyed it from within. Separate the fans from their teams and they win. It’s not like the NFL is gonna get a new fan base with metro woke liberals who have never played the game. Genius move. Wonder where the ratings will end up. With tv revenue drying up and ticket sales non existent how do they create a new league? Where do they go for their fan base?

The left hated the NFL and what it stood for so they destroyed it from within. Separate the fans from their teams and they win. It’s not like the NFL is gonna get a new fan base with metro woke liberals who have never played the game. Genius move. Wonder where the ratings will end up. With tv revenue drying up and ticket sales non existent how do they create a new league? Where do they go for their fan base?
They will just lose a ton of money and the players will be shocked when the next CBA negotiations come around.

Reactions: mc4u
I usually watch both Texans and Cowboys games but won't this week since I knew it would be all political. I will see about next week.

I’m sorry but there is not a respectable way to disrespect the flag and the national anthem. Especially when you showcase another anthem and disrespect ours. I’d you want people to buy in stop spitting in their face. You might as well burn the American flag to commemorate the start of the game. Enjoy that NFL, NBA, & MLB.

Last edited:
The stadiums were already emptying the last couple years. How stupid are they? Then they SEGREGATE the anthems??? Wow. They deserved the boos.

Reactions: BDB99
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT