ADVERTISEMENT

Gameday House - Reservations - 2024

kramer2k3

Known Member
Gold Member
Jan 11, 2002
All,

We will be renting out our house in the Southside Historic District, located right behind the Shell Station at the corner of Montclair Ave & George Bush Dr (right across the street from Kyle Field).

We built the house in 2013, lived there for 10 years, and have rented it to students the past few years.

We will be updating the house starting this month (new paint inside & out, many other updates, and will be furnishing it very nicely, along with adding a hot tub, fire pit, etc.) and will begin renting it starting for the Notre Dame game this year.

Here is what the house looked like when we lived in it: 201 Montclair Ave to give you an idea.

There is a main house, which is 5 bedrooms / 4 bathrooms, and a 1/1 garage apartment. The driveway holds 12 vehicles. You can either rent the main house, or the apartment, or both. If you rent the apartment, you get 1 spot in the driveway. There is an outdoor kitchen / TV huge oak tree for shade in the back, plus the new Hot Tub, Fire Pit, Corn Hole.

We have hosted on AirBnB for a long time, and were a SuperHost last year for our New Braunfels house, so it will be a 5-Star experience.

Because we are so close to Kyle, we will be offering a 'Tailgate' Experience, where you can tailgate in the front yard (Tent, chairs, TV,Iced down cooler, etc) if you are interested in a turnkey solution.

We will be doing more formal marketing / website, etc soon, but I wanted to first offer the place to my AY Brethren!

Hit me up at pkramer at LKGRA.com if you are interested.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News